Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

bravo for gool maata rani 

Jay Gul mata ki!! Monkey Winks

They asked him to leave and will get away with it ...so sad...
Oh and did Gul or Barun call u and said what exactly happened?????LOL

They don't need to. Because we have our brains with us. Monkey Emoticon Cici
Who called U btw? Monkey Icon Cici

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

for the 1st time in history of IPK I am taking Gul's side...yes she can be blamed for poor track again and again but someone I find more responsible is the channel...

Gul and PH has no problem in any of his actor leaving and it doesn't look so from any one's tweet...

Gul and PH thought that there is no story left and she wrote it on its forum..

Its channel who does not want to end this show because its money generating machine for them...they do not care much about show's concept(quite evident from last year Star Parivaar..other serials were mentioned but IPK was no where)..for channel IPK is only SaRun and their popularity and time and again they have used it...

This time also why channel wants to bring a new guy and do not care about IPK's USP thats ArShi to give it a try..test the audience with this new guy..if it works well then they will continue showing and if not end the show.

I can't see anyone other than channel ,gaining anything extra in all this game infact for Barun its a loss.

hmmm i did not notice this at all - chalo i shall blame both equally then u made ur point Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87Flora3333

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

How I wish someone would have had the decency to communicate properly...onus for communication falls on the PH and the Channel first and then on the individual...
And rt now thats wat they r doing. SP is finally telling us the truth that Barun has left, and left, not that he is on a break or anything, plain and simple he has left. they all, channel PH and BS tried to hide the whole thing cz it would have benefited everyone, but now that there is such a huge outcry the channel can no longer hurt its credibility by giving false anfo and even BS is becoming clearer, especially after the TOI article. Lets just believe it, and accept tht its only fair to either blame all or none, and not be biased in our judgement.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

for the 1st time in history of IPK I am taking Gul's side...yes she can be blamed for poor track again and again but someone I find more responsible is the channel...

Gul and PH has no problem in any of his actor leaving and it doesn't look so from any one's tweet...

Gul and PH thought that there is no story left and she wrote it on its forum..

Its channel who does not want to end this show because its money generating machine for them...they do not care much about show's concept(quite evident from last year Star Parivaar..other serials were mentioned but IPK was no where)..for channel IPK is only SaRun and their popularity and time and again they have used it...

This time also why channel wants to bring a new guy and do not care about IPK's USP thats ArShi to give it a try..test the audience with this new guy..if it works well then they will continue showing and if not end the show.

I can't see anyone other than channel ,gaining anything extra in all this game infact for Barun its a loss.

hmmm i did not notice this at all - chalo i shall blame both equally then u made ur point Big smile

LOLLOL
atlast kisi ko blame karke kya hoga...no one will change their decision and we viewers have to give ultimate test.."Can we see our Khushi with someone else?" if yes continue watching and if not quit IPK..!!Cry
And in between Star Plus will have one other show ready with some maaji or behenji and PH will be Qabooled hai  by some other viewers..!!

End of story..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RockerchicOmNaMaSteOmFlora3333

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Noting else to say.

They don't need to. Because we have our brains with us. Monkey Emoticon Cici
Who called U btw? Monkey Icon Cici

Oh no one and so I am taking no ones side, just seeing what is obvious, that its only fair to blame all parties equally and not dish out all the blame on those who work offscreen.
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Ya, I agree with u partly. All thanks 2 Gul khan 4 giving us such a love story. Bt one thing. If Barun Sobti is indeed quitting, den y destroy ASR's character?? Let da new entry play ASR's character na! Dis is Gul's bad decision. Very bad decision. 
I think da channel, Star Plus is also responsible 4 dis chaos. Da channel alrdy knew abt Sobti's contract, bt still dey kept mum abt it. Acc 2 misti's spoilers da PH once contemplated of ending da show once Barun Sobti quits. Since dat is not happening dey were obviously pressurized by da channel not 2 end. Now when d fans r requesting 2 end da show, da channel is saying no, da show will run till february. We also remember dat we were also given dis false assurance 4m da channel da Barun & Sanaya's contract is extended 4 1more year. 
Now when da channel was adamant 4m b4 2 continue d show without Barun, den y were dey conducting such false meetings?? Dey evn askd in a social networking site whether da show vl cntinue or end. What was da use of dese things??
All dese turned out 2 be ugly. We were only fed wth lies 4m all da sides. As a loyal fan I am xtremely disturbed.
nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87RockerchicOmNaMaSteOm

Riya.Raj Goldie
Riya.Raj
Riya.Raj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Its not that we hate her because she says the show has run its course its because she has made sure that the show has run its course! Its because she developed new characters for a new show and doesn't want this one interfering so end one then carry on with another. She can make it more she didn't have to end, some of us begged for a separation cause it would take the story further but no one listened to us. Please this is just my opinion and I am not implying anything.

Go to top