India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I support Gul Khan (Page 4)

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
First she created a beautiful love story and then ruined it  herself!..so i cannot agree with you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!pieryroseFlora3333

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

First of all I completely disagree to watever u hv written...I neither wanna support actors nor the PH...

But just one question to u...

Why all fingers r pointing towards Gul Khan ???

If according to u, IPKKND has made BARUN and SANAYA as ARNAV and KHUSHI respectively, then Gul is also made by IPKKND...

If she s responsible for creating such a beautiful love story n the characters, she also responsible for its downfall...She s done step motherly treatment to the actors n storyline of IPKKND...

Why all actors, writers are leaving one by one...

I think u r smart enuf to think about dis...

She starts off show very well but she is not capable of shouldering it for long n its very much evident from her past record...where as u can go for past records of Barun and Sanaya...They hv never left their shows in any situation...

I never said that all the credit of IPK should be given to Gul. i said Gul gave us IPK but she's isn't the reason why it's so popular. I've seen when credit is give it's to Sanaya and Barun and LM sir-ji etctec. But when the blame game is on - it's gul's fault. 

As for the past record, it was one other show. And the channel was ending. Not reason enough for me to judge her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Sultan_Of_Swing

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Amy--

Its kinda obvious that they threw Barun out...
they destroyed the magical story which they once themselves created...

What can I say to them??

@red

Not to me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepsy-

First she created a beautiful love story and then ruined it  herself!..so i cannot agree with you!

@red

But that might not have been entirely her fault.

If you lay fault lay it on the entire team. Why pick out Gul?

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I thank her for giving IPK and ArShi Clap but nothing beyond that... No love no hate ... Not a Gul phanki !!

I put that in for added effect LOL
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

bravo for gool maata rani 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
people may not like my this comment.

But as far as my logic gets connected its CHANNEL who is to be blame.Not for Barun's leave but making this situation worst.

I always blamed PH for their poor PR skills,for their lack of communication.

But since yesterday I have realised that its channel who is not allowing anyone to put the fact that Barun is leaving.In stead they have put this leave as break so that viewers do not leave watching the show,a new guy is introduced and later on people start liking this new guy and Khushi together.

Infact as per new spoiler the show will end in Jan which has increased my belief that channel will be testing its viewers.If people accepts this new guy opposite to Khushi then show won't end they will continue with this couple or else show will end and we may get to see ArShi in some last episodes.

I hope I am making sense...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishasharma18mayuri099Rockerchic

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
RC she might have given a lovely show arhi but the fact remains she does not know how to manage her own show & how to control any situation given to her
every time all the freaking news leaks out ! - Barun's movie & Daljeet's negotiations both should have been under wraps & announced at a specific timing vo bhi nahi kiya ji 

being a writer ur saying then why is mr. twitter insulted so much for saying dekhana hain to dekho because some where something did go wrong right ??

she extended the MU phase, skipped the redemption track, gave the Dead DKS track - gave lame reasons like IPL, Barun's movie leave, Daljeet negotiations !

the point is she had so much scope to do justice to the show she did not do it rather she concentrated on her ASR - Anjali whom she thought is important where as the audience did not think so !

i respect her for the show but nothing beyond it she only care for her ASR she is least bothered about the character Khushi or the costumes given so some amount of rubbish she will have to bear BAS

Channel can not do much when the producer us incapable herself - the channel must have done its bit why do i feel so the DKS track lasted barely 2 weeks !

nice post though !

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetcoolnisha_fun87sun_shine_girlRockerchicFlora3333

Go to top