India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I support Gul Khan (Page 3)

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
well i completely agree with you...gul khan along with her team have produced many great show she has designed the chracters and her stories in such a way that the audience easily gets attached to them. many actors such as karan singh grover, drashti, gurmeet, sanaya, barun and many others owes their grand success to them and these actors have always praised her. 

i know definitely something went wrong and the audience finds it easier to vent out on those behinds the scenes. i dont decline the fact that actors worked really hard...but gul has a major hands in what they are today. barun is going on his own will and we respect that. i watch qubool hai and definitely its is something different. those who dont want to watch, nobody compelled you to do so.  at the end, we simply can say thank you to her and her whole team for giving us wonderful serials. even geet fans complained a lot about her, but at least they did not demean her like we ipkknd fans have done since the past few days. i just hope fans become a bit more mature!!

something im not able to understand...u guys are angry because barun is going or because the storyline was ruined?? coz if u are sad because barun is quitting than why are u blaming gul. barun is a grown up man, i dont see any reasons why he will let gul torture him and force him to say that he is taking a break. guys, many of u are still adolescents on this forum...i know that u will support yr star rather than its production house. but those who are at least above 20, we can expect a mature thought from you at least!!

Edited by nishasharma18 - 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099RockerchicGodhuliLogon

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by Flora3333

If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.

Truth right there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!Flora3333

sana535 Senior Member
sana535
sana535

she created a beautiful love story bt breaked dat love story tooAngryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Originally posted by Meghipk

its clear 4m mishtis tweet that bs was asked 2 leave ...it s completely politics believe or not

Again the judgement. And assumptions.

We know nothing for sure. Unless barun says it (and he can if he leaves ipk) i reserve judgement.

nonasiSultan_Of_Swing

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly...RC!!!!thanks for writtingthis!!!i m thankful to her...for giving me arshi n SARUN!!!even if towmorrow e get to know GUL was not at fault...no one will regret or apologise...their nasty words agaist that wonderful lady!!!
My only problem is she is not coming with her official statement...i hope she will soon...!!i wont watch any show frm now.but...i m grateful to Gul for giving me this exquisite lovestory n couple!!!

RockerchicGodhuliLogon

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

<font color="#003333">If can can respect her for creating Arshi story once, I can now hate her for destroying the story too.
Noting else to say.
</font>

That's weird logic.

You assume she ruined it. It might have been many influencing factors. Why pick out Gul?

nonasi

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I sometimes got angry for some issues with d story and all..

But to me she is a damn smart and creative woman.. everyone is fond of her in the cast and crew..

And only for her fandom got to see two out of the world jodi.. Arshi and Maneet..

We may b angry  and heart broken .. but I wont disgrace for anything.. its silly to do that..

I am grateful for giving me Arshi.. I can live my rest of d life by seeing all the episodes repetitively when my life keep on sucking.. :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099nonasiRockerchic

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Its kinda obvious that they threw Barun out...
they destroyed the magical story which they once themselves created...

What can I say to them??

Flora3333

Go to top