Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I support Gul Khan (Page 10)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Okay fine i lied i won't watch the show if Barun quits. But i'm not shallow enough to ask them to end the show. 

that was evident LOL & the 2nd part im glad Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by nishasharma18

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

thats called hope..optimism to the heights..that some day we will also be happy..!!

do not mind but it shocked me that you went to Geet's forum only to read people's reaction..i have never seen Geet or any other show but what looks obvious was the real diwali is for Geet's fan who did not switch to IPK...they must be laughing hard..truly believer of Karma..!!

please take my comments lightly..no intention to hurt you.

coz i was a geet fan and even i was hurt last year when the show was abruptly ended. ipkknd fans bashed the show, the casts badly. they called gurmeet unprofessional. i did not like ipkknd at start but then i moved on. i never got attached to any show to such extents. i always visit geet forum to read ffs. its pretty much active. i dont feel anything seeing them enjoying ipkknd plight coz i know that all the outburst happening during the few days will finally subside as people will move on. 

coolnisha_fun87

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RabbaVeDeprived

Originally posted by RabbaVeDeprived

U know what... I'm surprised to see so many Gul-supporting posts since yesterday!

This is a crucial time for IPK and it's Barun's image that's at stake!
Gul is a business woman and her business will go on! She'll make more shows in future and will be more famous no doubt.

but my question is, is this the time to think about Gul? Are you in the forum for Gul Khan? The lead of the show is leaving and people are going crazy for that, and u are caring about Gul? I'm not blaming anyone, but we're trying to keep Barun in the show. Making posts and spamming SP like crazy. But you seem to love Gul more than the show itself!
It's the time to fight for the show and Barun (IF you like him of course), not for 4Lions or Gul.

I am a very non-committal when it comes to ipk. I'm not going to ask them to end IPK nor am i going beg barun to stay. 

If i like the new guy i'll watch the show, if i don't i'll stop. If the new guy clicks everyone will watch, if it doesn't the TRP's will drop and the channel will ax the show. Simple enough. 

Meh

Yeah I had guessed that. You're not a die hard fan like many of us.
I don't blame u then. Carry on. Everyone has the rights to express their views.

Not true. 

I love IPK. Or should i say loved.

In the last few weeks, i've moved on. The Arnav and Khushi i know are already dead. My IPK ended after the remarriage. 

I've already acknowledged that IPK had ended. That's why this news isn't affecting me as much as it does other. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArdhikaSiblingscoolnisha_fun87

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

thats called hope..optimism to the heights..that some day we will also be happy..!!

do not mind but it shocked me that you went to Geet's forum only to read people's reaction..i have never seen Geet or any other show but what looks obvious was the real diwali is for Geet's fan who did not switch to IPK...they must be laughing hard..truly believer of Karma..!!

please take my comments lightly..no intention to hurt you.

coz i was a geet fan and even i was hurt last year when the show was abruptly ended. ipkknd fans bashed the show, the casts badly. they called gurmeet unprofessional. i did not like ipkknd at start but then i moved on. i never got attached to any show to such extents. i always visit geet forum to read ffs. its pretty much active. i dont feel anything seeing them enjoying ipkknd plight coz i know that all the outburst happening during the few days will finally subside as people will move on. 

Should we all start a petition 'stop making good shows that break our hearts'? LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87OmNaMaSteOm

harathi5 Senior Member
harathi5
harathi5

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I can agree with u partially.. She created arshi.. True.. But y did she give least roles to Akashi n payal? They hardly had words to speak in the scenes..that's the reason they had to quit.. A good story writter should cover all characters importantly if not equally.. Because they too stay on the sets the whole day sacrificing family like the leads.. So Gul is responsible for akshay n deepali leaving which is a loss to ipkknd
Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Okay fine i lied i won't watch the show if Barun quits. But i'm not shallow enough to ask them to end the show. 

that was evident LOL & the 2nd part im glad Thumbs Up

Big smile

Liar RC is lying. LOL

OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
RC babe, For Sarun and Arhi - I will always remember her for giving us this gorgeous couple.

But I refuse to watch the new baby or any other baby.
BAS.
One bitten , twice shy.

coolnisha_fun87

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
You said you have one question...

Why blame GUL for the downfall right...

Then let me ask you one question...!!

Why did GUL butchered, murdered, sliced, slaughter Arnav and Khushi's characters... why is she dumping the show!!!

answer this first before making anymore post!!!

Go to top