Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I support Gul Khan - Page 9

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so why our show is treated like this then?????
why ruining such a beautiful love story into pieces? why hurting millions of fans by doing this? Actors are under pressure Akshay left Abhaas left Deepali left and now Barun will leave...
Gul & PH have power to make something against all this but it seems that they don't love ipkknd anymore 😭 SAD ruining a beautiful show and such amazing talents...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice postπŸ‘

Why hate anybody for that matter? (channel,PH and actor)
It takes two for tango.

This show is meant for entertainment and if she continues to live up to it onscreen every day to its viewers then she  succeeds and completely justifies in her work.

Gul is creative for sureπŸ‘πŸΌ

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I absolutely agree there would be no Arshi without Gul and however the story may end...Gul's genius in casting them creating such strong characters cannot be denied...yet I will not call myself a fan of hers because Gul is in some way also responsible for the show's demise...alongwith Barun.

But if we can continue to support Barun and love him why such hate for Gul only??
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RC, *forehead kiss*

Whatever issues there have been, all this hate directed towards her is completely unwarranted and in extremely poor taste. It just makes the fans look bad, making it all the more unsurprising when we're not taken seriously. Too much emotional over-reaction and not enough logic is ruling the forum and it's just frustrating to see the extents to which fanaticism can go to right before your eyes. πŸ˜•

Please people, calm down. Taali ek haath se nahin baj ti hai, and there are clearly a hell of a lot of hands involved in this mess. Bura sochoge, toh bura hi hoga. Iss liye sirf achcha hi socho. πŸ˜Š

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well u r right that gul give us arshi and ipk...and without her we r not gonna have them...
Just like we are here cuz of our parents...aren't we??
but if our own parents wud tell us to go and get out from our house then what will we do?? and if they wud kill us then what??? if they wud ruin our life then what?? haan??
and who will give respect to those parents??
NO ONE!!!
this is what Gul did with IPK...!! isn't it?
she ruined it...!! a serial runs only cuz of its viewers..isn't it???
and see what gul did?? she ruined everything...she ruined her own creativity...!! she ruined her own show and her own so-called 'baby'!!!
so now u better tell that after all that, does she able to have some respect..!!!???

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
our forum members wants some one to blame