Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nishasharma18

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

hmm well i saved myself from the Geet torture pretty soon i stopped watching it mid way completely 😆
& this is my 2nd & last show I watch of char chor / Gul imagination !

This is what I wrote on other places... LOL

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

There is two sides to every story and then there are meddlers(third person, media.. 'sources' ect ) that make problem worse..you see the media are already writing about the backlash and think its Barun fault.. WE ARE MAKING THINKS WORSE!! WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, JUST ASSUME WE KNOW..
WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE FULL STORY.. OR WHO IS TO BLAME .. OR IF HE QUIT OR LEFT !!

This is a mystery .. ! I should call Scooby doo .. Hmm .. LOL .. !

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!! I love them lots!! ❤️Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

yeah we know very welll they keep coming here and rubbing it in our faces
at least geet fans had got maneet in the end we might not even get that

they really deserved that. i was sad for them at that time and many ipkknd fans were bashing them a lot. u are rite, at least they got a rightful ending and they always cherish good memories oft their favourite couple. dont think that will be the case for ipkknd fans
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

yeah we know very welll they keep coming here and rubbing it in our faces
at least geet fans had got maneet in the end we might not even get that

they did 😲 i did not watch it mid way so im clueless 😉 aisa naseeb hamein kyun nahi ??  wails like Anjhhaallii !

Gul is mum on the issue...

Barun & other casts not saying anything coz they don't want to burn the bridges thats it.

Originally posted by RabbaVeDeprived

U know what... I'm surprised to see so many Gul-supporting posts since yesterday!

This is a crucial time for IPK and it's Barun's image that's at stake!
Gul is a business woman and her business will go on! She'll make more shows in future and will be more famous no doubt.

but my question is, is this the time to think about Gul? Are you in the forum for Gul Khan? The lead of the show is leaving and people are going crazy for that, and u are caring about Gul? I'm not blaming anyone, but we're trying to keep Barun in the show. Making posts and spamming SP like crazy. But you seem to love Gul more than the show itself!
It's the time to fight for the show and Barun (IF you like him of course), not for 4Lions or Gul.

I am a very non-committal when it comes to ipk. I'm not going to ask them to end IPK nor am i going beg barun to stay. 

If i like the new guy i'll watch the show, if i don't i'll stop. If the new guy clicks everyone will watch, if it doesn't the TRP's will drop and the channel will ax the show. Simple enough. 

Meh
Originally posted by nishasharma18

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!

thats called hope..optimism to the heights..that some day we will also be happy..!!

do not mind but it shocked me that you went to Geet's forum only to read people's reaction..i have never seen Geet or any other show but what looks obvious was the real diwali is for Geet's fan who did not switch to IPK...they must be laughing hard..truly believer of Karma..!!

please take my comments lightly..no intention to hurt you.
Okay fine i lied i won't watch the show if Barun quits. But i'm not shallow enough to ask them to end the show. 
Originally posted by Rockerchic

I am a very non-committal when it comes to ipk. I'm not going to ask them to end IPK nor am i going beg barun to stay. 

If i like the new guy i'll watch the show, if i don't i'll stop. If the new guy clicks everyone will watch, if it doesn't the TRP's will drop and the channel will ax the show. Simple enough. 

Meh
that is what channel knows well and quite sure also...people crib,protest,they denies to accept..but at the end they will accept...(experiences from the past)..some viewers will leave some new viewers will come..
and things will go on...people with move on with time...
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Meh

Yeah I had guessed that. You're not a die hard fan like many of us.
I don't blame u then. Carry on. Everyone has the rights to express their views.