Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

hmmm i did not notice this at all - chalo i shall blame both equally then u made ur point ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
atlast kisi ko blame karke kya hoga...no one will change their decision and we viewers have to give ultimate test.."Can we see our Khushi with someone else?" if yes continue watching and if not quit IPK..!!😭
And in between Star Plus will have one other show ready with some maaji or behenji and PH will be Qabooled hai  by some other viewers..!!

End of story..!!
Originally posted by Flora3333

They don't need to. Because we have our brains with us.
Who called U btw?

Oh no one and so I am taking no ones side, just seeing what is obvious, that its only fair to blame all parties equally and not dish out all the blame on those who work offscreen.
Ya, I agree with u partly. All thanks 2 Gul khan 4 giving us such a love story. Bt one thing. If Barun Sobti is indeed quitting, den y destroy ASR's character?? Let da new entry play ASR's character na! Dis is Gul's bad decision. Very bad decision. 
I think da channel, Star Plus is also responsible 4 dis chaos. Da channel alrdy knew abt Sobti's contract, bt still dey kept mum abt it. Acc 2 misti's spoilers da PH once contemplated of ending da show once Barun Sobti quits. Since dat is not happening dey were obviously pressurized by da channel not 2 end. Now when d fans r requesting 2 end da show, da channel is saying no, da show will run till february. We also remember dat we were also given dis false assurance 4m da channel da Barun & Sanaya's contract is extended 4 1more year. 
Now when da channel was adamant 4m b4 2 continue d show without Barun, den y were dey conducting such false meetings?? Dey evn askd in a social networking site whether da show vl cntinue or end. What was da use of dese things??
All dese turned out 2 be ugly. We were only fed wth lies 4m all da sides. As a loyal fan I am xtremely disturbed.
anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!
Its not that we hate her because she says the show has run its course its because she has made sure that the show has run its course! Its because she developed new characters for a new show and doesn't want this one interfering so end one then carry on with another. She can make it more she didn't have to end, some of us begged for a separation cause it would take the story further but no one listened to us. Please this is just my opinion and I am not implying anything.
Originally posted by nishasharma18

anyways gul does not need anyones support. she did not compell anyone of u to watch her show. when geet ended she asked her fans to watch ipkknd and now she will tell you to watch qubool hai. she is a producer and she will move on. u cant expect to see the same intensity between the leads even after 1.5 years. the actors themselves find it boring. i went on geet forum and it was a shocking view seeing them enjoying the plight of ipkknd fans. if that makes u feel better, then next year u guys can go enjoy the plight of qubool hai fans!!
yeah we know very welll they keep coming here and rubbing it in our faces
at least geet fans had got maneet in the end we might not even get that
Originally posted by nishasharma18

That made me laugh so hard ðŸ˜†
U know what... I'm surprised to see so many Gul-supporting posts since yesterday!

This is a crucial time for IPK and it's Barun's image that's at stake!
Gul is a business woman and her business will go on! She'll make more shows in future and will be more famous no doubt.

but my question is, is this the time to think about Gul? Are you in the forum for Gul Khan? The lead of the show is leaving and people are going crazy for that, and u are caring about Gul? I'm not blaming anyone, but we're trying to keep Barun in the show. Making posts and spamming SP like crazy. But you seem to love Gul more than the show itself!
It's the time to fight for the show and Barun (IF you like him of course), not for 4Lions or Gul.

Totally agree wid your post...but,this is useless...because,some fans lost their mind completely... thanks to all cheap 'Informer'  {who knows 'everything').

Barun nor any other artist said any single word against to her...but,only for satisfied their imagination...they create all fake stories.

*Please,Report those posts to Mod...they'll take some action against that crap threads n threads maker.

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Totally agree wid your post...but,this is useless...because,some fans lost their mind completely... thanks to all cheap 'Informer'  {who knows 'everything').

Barun nor any other artist said any single word against to her...but,only for satisfied their imagination...they create all fake stories.

*Please,Report those posts to Mod...they'll take some action against that crap threads n threads maker.

Why do u sound like u know everything?