Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
RC she might have given a lovely show arhi but the fact remains she does not know how to manage her own show & how to control any situation given to her
every time all the freaking news leaks out ! - Barun's movie & Daljeet's negotiations both should have been under wraps & announced at a specific timing vo bhi nahi kiya ji 

being a writer ur saying then why is mr. twitter insulted so much for saying dekhana hain to dekho because some where something did go wrong right ??

she extended the MU phase, skipped the redemption track, gave the ðŸ¤¢ DKS track - gave lame reasons like IPL, Barun's movie leave, Daljeet negotiations !

the point is she had so much scope to do justice to the show she did not do it rather she concentrated on her ASR - Anjali whom she thought is important where as the audience did not think so !

i respect her for the show but nothing beyond it she only care for her ASR she is least bothered about the character Khushi or the costumes given so some amount of rubbish she will have to bear BAS

Channel can not do much when the producer us incapable herself - the channel must have done its bit why do i feel so the DKS track lasted barely 2 weeks !

nice post though !

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
thei-thei thumbnail
I agree with you. I also support Gul and co. as much as I support the actors of the show. Gul has made a beautiful love story and the actors portrayed them beautifully. Personally, I feel there is no more story to tell now that the leads are married. I only have one regret though. I wish Gul would have shown more of the past connection of the leads. I was so looking forward to it. Anyways, now that all is said and done I hope Gul can incorporate the past connection theme in some other show. I would love to watch it. 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry cant agree with u..yes u r right ...

IT IS GUL WHO CREATED ARSHI...but its also true...that
IT IS GUL WHOL IS KILLING ARSHI BY OWNSELF...now i just hate her...
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes true she created arshi...a epic jodi...but now she is destroying it ...and we can't let her do it...
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

RC she might have given a lovely show arhi but the fact remains she does not know how to manage her own show & how to control any situation given to her

every time all the freaking news leaks out ! - Barun's movie & Daljeet's negotiations both should have been under wraps & announced at a specific timing vo bhi nahi kiya ji 

being a writer ur saying then why is mr. twitter insulted so much for saying dekhana hain to dekho because some where something did go wrong right ??

she extended the MU phase, skipped the redemption track, gave the ðŸ¤¢ DKS track - gave lame reasons like IPL, Barun's movie leave, Daljeet negotiations !

the point is she had so much scope to do justice to the show she did not do it rather she concentrated on her ASR - Anjali whom she thought is important where as the audience did not think so !

i respect her for the show but nothing beyond it she only care for her ASR she is least bothered about the character Khushi or the costumes given so some amount of rubbish she will have to bear BAS

Channel can not do much when the producer us incapable herself - the channel must have done its bit why do i feel so the DKS track lasted barely 2 weeks !

nice post though !

Oh Harshu you know my devil's advocate motives. ðŸ˜†

What i'm saying is she might have been forced to take some decisions due to external factors and it's not entirely her fault. 

She didn't ask Sobti to leave for his movie afterall. 
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you. Barun is leaving to pursue his movie career and do his own things. Why blame gul for it? And, the language used by some fans, totally cringeworthy! 

It's as if as long as they keep on blaming Gul blindly, they will not need to think about something else may have happened behind the scenes, whatever that may be.

I also believe Gul never got to tell the story in the way she wanted, be it for SP, fans incessant demands, actors taking breaks/leaving. But, at least she gave it a decent ending. Now, ipk ends tomorrow we will at least have an ending.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

That's weird logic.

You assume she ruined it. It might have been many influencing factors. Why pick out Gul?

4Lions has done that with Geet before... and now IPK!
Isn't that obvious??
Why did she skip honeymoon or Arshi and gave us the shitty sheetal track? Don't tell me she didn't want to end the show! She did those purposefully to ruin ASR's image so we stop watching the show and she can end it easily.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Oh Harshu you know my devil's advocate motives. ðŸ˜†

What i'm saying is she might have been forced to take some decisions due to external factors and it's not entirely her fault. 

She didn't ask Sobti to leave for his movie afterall. 

well who knows ðŸ˜‰ may be she did eh ?? ðŸ˜†

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

4Lions has done that with Geet before... and now IPK! 

Isn't that obvious??
Why did she skip honeymoon or Arshi and gave us the shitty sheetal track? Don't tell me she didn't want to end the show! She did those purposefully to ruin ASR's image so we stop watching the show and she can end it easily.

that is nice i shall think like this & feel better ! ðŸ˜ˆ though it might be false too ðŸ˜‰

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

bravo for gool maata rani 

Jay Gul mata ki!!