CID

!!DAYA's B'day contest 3!! Siggies 4 winners P.23| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

with any Specific character or with all team...Confused
or only Episode scenes or we can use Off Screen Shows scenes too...  Smile

With anybody yaar... Ki farak paindha hai Tongue you can include him smiling with his GF's too Tongue or the team...anywhere you feel it's a happy moment of daya sir...

And off screen Ermm your wish...it's Daya the character na...then... You won't get any scope for off screen Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!DAYA's B'day contest 3!! Siggies 4 winners P.23| (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Important note for all VM makers

You can upload your Vm's on 4shared and PM the links. The host will download and re-upload on YouTube. This also hides the identity of the maker and solve the problems of people who cannot upload on YouTube. The host will see to it that the VM's from YouTube are not blockedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

You can upload your Vm's on 4shared and PM the links. The host will download and re-upload on YouTube. This also hides the identity of the maker and solve the problems of people who cannot upload on YouTube. The host will see to it that the VM's from YouTube are not blockedSmile

Thank You ASTO...  Hug

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chiinnu

6  'Dreaming about you 'contest

All entries Pm to Shreya_luvs

TITLE - The dream that never come true

You have to write a dream of yours that is impossible. The dream should be related to CID and Daya. It can be super natural, imaginary and a myth. But make sure that the format is this. You can introduce as many characters you want in to the dream of yours.

Do not exceed 1000 characters.

The dream can be either in an Essay format or Scene by Scene with dialogs format. Choose what you are most comfortable with.

Guys I've increased the limit to 1500 characters. No more than that. Chinnuu please fix.

gadhadada

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Its better idea rather very good idea...i think there is no need to upload vm in any yt acc rather create an 4shared or daily motion acc only for this purpose & give the details to everyone who is going to upload...so u dnt need to re-upload as well as there is no question of blocking becoz my video will be blocked first as my max videos r of setindia LOL

astonish

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada-dear10-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Darn Twinkles. Your first game is good but I'm horrendous with episode names even if I know the year and month. LOL

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Darn Twinkles. Your first game is good but I'm horrendous with episode names even if I know the year and month. LOL

if you can describe anything which u remember about the episode , you can fill it as an answer.. haven't you read the rules..??  Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top