They won't end show in Jan if..

Posted: 11 years ago

If IPKKND will get good TRP,STAR Plus won't allow to end IPKKND..so now all is depended on TRP MATA
Show might end in Jan.. SP in one of the mail to a customer was talking abt a lot of new interesting shows lined up... Does this make sense now...

So they now for sure TRPs will go down and they have already worked out new show for the primetime slot
I think they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...
Originally posted by Mahi122

I thinkthey threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...

wat??movie relese in april??where's u got this??
Originally posted by _WASIM_

wat??movie relese in april??where's u got this??

I read on the forum...some one called Ravi Behl or someone...
not trp mata its on GUL mata 
exactly..its just business for them ..no one will care about what we think or want..
Trp won't favour to ipk after bs leave... Unless miracle happens...  ... Just my view
Originally posted by Mahi122

I think they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...
Exactly. Why he will start promoting his movie now itself. ? Sp Hume ullu banarahi  hai.

Originally posted by Raadhiyaaa

not trp mata its on GUL mata 
hey dear at least credit me for making this name and the full name is gool maata rani ðŸ˜Ž