They won't end show in Jan if..

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

If IPKKND will get good TRP,STAR Plus won't allow to end IPKKND..so now all is depended on TRP MATA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Show might end in Jan.. SP in one of the mail to a customer was talking abt a lot of new interesting shows lined up... Does this make sense now...

So they now for sure TRPs will go down and they have already worked out new show for the primetime slot
I think they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahi122

I thinkthey threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...

wat??movie relese in april??where's u got this??

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

wat??movie relese in april??where's u got this??

I read on the forum...some one called Ravi Behl or someone...
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
not trp mata its on GUL mata 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly..its just business for them ..no one will care about what we think or want..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Trp won't favour to ipk after bs leave... Unless miracle happens...  ... Just my view
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

I think they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...

Exactly. Why he will start promoting his movie now itself. ? Sp Hume ullu banarahi  hai.

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raadhiyaaa

not trp mata its on GUL mata 

hey dear at least credit me for making this name and the full name is gool maata rani ðŸ˜Ž