Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Beautiful_King

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful_King

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I am soo soo soo sorry i din't know it before hand and moreover being busy with my finals...aarrrggghhh!!!! stupid me...

HAPPY B'DAY Himu...

May god bless you with all possible desires u have...
May you get all the happiness in ur life...

19 million other people share a birthday on the same day as you, there are 365 possible birthdays, but no other b'day matters how much does yours and how much you do, you're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead!!!

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!!!

Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine!!! And this special day of yours is indeed much special for me too...Enjoy your day to the fullest more than possible...may this day become apparently memorable for you...hope u get all the sunshines brightening up your life with every increasing second...Thank you for being in my life...and for sharing your special day with me...

Himu love you much...A very happy b'day darling...ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!!

I'm rlly sorry cudn't much for you cuz of my stupid examz and projects...i'm rlly sorry himu...

ENJOYYY!!!!!!!

Edited by sachiarsha - 10 November 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilish.Angel-FrozenRain-enrique305GayatriJethanivaishukarthikaAnindita91.....pujan.....Roxxy47shalini_arshasapnaarshaRiyaArShaKapoorHPHolic-3Himu_arshayogini64HR-DMG4lifedancersqueenlovely7010kuhu_Arshacrazyskyanjali22-shenz-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himuuu <3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
res

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
thread creat karney sey pehleu mujey kon btayega kal sey chila rhi hoo paglo ki trha koi kadar nahi hey meri 

Beautiful_King

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful_King

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromakriyaansh

thread creat karney sey pehleu mujey kon btayega kal sey chila rhi hoo paglo ki trha koi kadar nahi hey meri 

awww heheheheh cholly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

Beautiful_King

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful_King

ms

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Originally posted by sachiarsha

awww heheheheh cholly

ab jo doosra thread hey uska kya kroo ha ... sab garbar ho gya maney scoha tha ki uskey b'day pey 14 gift doogi wo b ek thread main uwaaa

Beautiful_King

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful_King

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sachiarsha

awww heheheheh cholly

ab jo doosra thread hey uska kya kroo ha ... sab garbar ho gya maney scoha tha ki uskey b'day pey 14 gift doogi wo b ek thread main uwaaa

are baba yahan dede wahan ruk i'll think haan wahan pe party food decoration arrangements karte hain mujhe link dede

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283550#69152326

here is link 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.