Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen814~AurKaribMatAoPyarHoJaega (Page 25)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
79 more posts and I have 53000 posts and I mma die until I get to 54000 cos I can't handle 53 CHI CHI CHI

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicbeans.

Ap aur bola kariye ROFL See I always thought them offscrn were something special and thats the one of the reasons I started loving them more but in Jashnehafta mereko something off laga with KaJen ROFL so I was like may be all those intvs were like AR charm and not KaJen and now that AR are over so are KaJen ROFL but NOW I realize that they were hiding their relationship and being extra cautious but I guess I was accurate in judging that something toh off che ROFL but I just took it negatively 

I REMEMBER SOMETHING BEING OFF THEN TOO :| first i was happy to see them but idk it wasn't the same ROFL it was like they weren't being completely open with each other like usual but now we know why ROFL omg and i got even more annoyed cos ppl were concentrating too much on how they were hiding the glasses :S i wanted to punch everyone ROFL
tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparna_kj

Actually I didnt want that breakup to happen thenLOL I remember many people were so happy lmaooo.I always LOVED LOVED them offscreen and wished that their friendship always remains so.

IDR when it happened ROFL but IDT I felt bad abt it LOL just being honest LOL but I did ship them ((: 

I didnt feel bad tooLOL I was just concerned abt him then lol,just didnt want another load of shit.I didnt care abt the pair at all.It was always whatever makes him happy for meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

[DIV]Ap aur bola kariye ROFL See I always thought them offscrn were something special and thats the one of the reasons I started loving them more but in Jashnehafta mereko something off laga with KaJen ROFL so I was like may be all those intvs were like AR charm and not KaJen and now that AR are over so are KaJen ROFL but NOW I realize that they were hiding their relationship and being extra cautious but I guess I was accurate in judging that something toh off che ROFL but I just took it negatively

I'm way too tired to type :| so I'm just stalking ROFL erm OMG dude I thought the same, I just thought something was different about it but I only realised that when we found about them dating cos when the int came out I ignored that feeling cos I was way too happy to see them again after a whole year lol LOL but dude I remember when you were MIA you know the time when you got yourself banned from here and then I commented on your vm and I was like kameene kab wapas aayenge and you were like they will never come back not in this lifetime at least LMFAO ROFL that seems so funny now ROFL I was telling you to stop being so hopeless and you were like NO I'm just being realistic ROFL AHHH who would have thought they would get married Day Dreaming

Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 November 2012 at 11:37am
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

I REMEMBER SOMETHING BEING OFF THEN TOO :| first i was happy to see them but idk it wasn't the same ROFL it was like they weren't being completely open with each other like usual but now we know why ROFL omg and i got even more annoyed cos ppl were concentrating too much on how they were hiding the glasses :S i wanted to punch everyone ROFL

ROFLROFL DUDE the pic came out and I was like eeks its pretty but then that was the only highlight ROFL after that everything was YUCK Stern Smile I remember analyzing with RABIES so MUCHHH and then getting depressed cos we concluded it was the end of KaJen era ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Actually I didnt want that breakup to happen thenLOL I remember many people were so happy lmaooo.I always LOVED LOVED them offscreen and wished that their friendship always remains so.

IDR when it happened ROFL but IDT I felt bad abt it LOL just being honest LOL but I did ship them ((: 

I didnt feel bad tooLOL I was just concerned abt him then lol,just didnt want another load of shit.I didnt care abt the pair at all.It was always whatever makes him happy for meLOL

ROFL isn't it always for mom kinda fans ROFLROFL
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

TRISHHH :D
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDreams.

@MG Heeey.  Tongue kyu dikhaaying ?