Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen814~AurKaribMatAoPyarHoJaega (Page 22)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illuminated-

TU humesha galiyan hi bas deti hai... KaJen ki tarah loveee bhi dediya kar

omg JHOOTI I GAVE YOU PYAAR YESTERDAY Shocked but you didn't aprpeciate it /fine

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by magicbeans.

I had made up my mind abt moving on from KaJen back in 2011 ROFLROFL 

i remember when i first met you ROFL you were more anti KaJen i was like whats wrong with this aurat and her SK's Wacko

no SKs came later in 2011 go n read her commentsROFL u will feel sahar is anti kajen LOL i wud have thought she jhas gone nuts if i hadnt seen her playing along wid her friend LOL mereko samajh mein agaya this ladki is suffering from No KaJen disease ROFL

2011 was a BAD year for me ROFL I was a lunatic and IDM admitting it ROFL 
jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ok time to goes I be back latersss Happy KaJening ;) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

no SKs came later in 2011 go n read her commentsROFL u will feel sahar is anti kajen LOL i wud have thought she jhas gone nuts if i hadnt seen her playing along wid her friend LOL mereko samajh mein agaya this ladki is suffering from No KaJen disease ROFL

omg YES that was when she PM'd you and thats when you guys starting talking cos she wanted to tell you she wasn't anti KaJen ROFLROFL OH AND SHE USED TO SING THIS GAANA :|

they got all the right friends in all the right places so yeah we're going down, they got all the right moves in all the right faces so yeah we're going down ROFL NO NVM THAT WAS IN 2010 IGNORE ME ROFL BUT SHE IS PAGAL ANYWAY

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 November 2012 at 11:26am
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_kj

SameROFL I didnt mind them with other people tooLOL.But they are just so perfect for each other that now when I look back,it would have been sad if happened otherwise.

ROFL yeh I even you know supported stuff mereko koi sadness ya jealousy nahi thi (sadness only kicked in when they were signing off on last day of DMG but that was for like you know KaJen onscrn ar/offscrn phreinds) with their real life thing with other people and I just never thought Jen was gonna ever be with KSG ROFL cos of my own reasons LOL

Dittoo dittooo.I never ever thought it was gonna happen,it just didnt seem logicalLOL But they make me realise when you are really meant to be,it somehow finds a way.

YES YES YES also I dont try to look for stuff under the surface LOL like with other people I didnt try to find shit cos of which they might break up and KaJen might work ROFL like ROFL and yes as you said it just didn't seem logical enough all I asked for was AR ROFL in 2011 and I remember thinking KaJen charm was only cos of AR not cos KaJen themselves LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tranquilsoul..

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

SameROFLI didnt mind them with other people tooLOL.But they are just so perfect for each other that now when I look back,it would have been sad if happened otherwise.

ROFL yeh I even you know supported stuff mereko koi sadness ya jealousy nahi thi (sadness only kicked in when they were signing off on last day of DMG but that was for like you know KaJen onscrn ar/offscrn phreinds) not* with their real life thing with other people and I just never thought Jen was gonna ever be with KSG ROFL cos of my own reasonsLOL

I have to say something here EmbarrassedROFL Erm I didn't mind them with other ppl too, though somewhere in my heart I always wanted kaJen to be together, but I was happies seeing them with other ppl too cos as long as they were happy it was all good. But after DMG ended and I used to watch their old intvs I always used to say they're perfect and made for each other how can they not realise it and they need to be together and everything and I remember when KSG was single again the first thing I thought was KaJen have a chance to be together now lmfao ROFL never did I think it would come true one day Stern Smile
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Originally posted by -Illuminated-

ROFLROFL I can see this happening and me complaining about it not working but u would just say it again and again and then I would eventually believe you to shut u up ROFL omg I forgot swahili one it was hard

omg omg me too ROFLROFL you would get so annoyed at me cos i would be repeating it and ignoring you complaining and you would believe it too ROFL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

omg YES that was when she PM'd you and thats when you guys starting talking cos she wanted to tell you she wasn't anti KaJen ROFLROFL OH AND SHE USED TO SING THIS GAANA :|

they got all the right friends in all the right places so yeah we're going down, they got all the right moves in all the right faces so yeah we're going down ROFL NO NVM THAT WAS IN 2010 IGNORE ME ROFL BUT SHE IS PAGAL ANYWAY

I forward that song now Stern Smile

Go to top