Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen814~AurKaribMatAoPyarHoJaega (Page 21)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_kj

SameROFL I didnt mind them with other people tooLOL.But they are just so perfect for each other that now when I look back,it would have been sad if happened otherwise.

ROFL yeh I even you know supported stuff mereko koi sadness ya jealousy nahi thi (sadness only kicked in when they were signing off on last day of DMG but that was for like you know KaJen onscrn ar/offscrn phreinds) not* with their real life thing with other people and I just never thought Jen was gonna ever be with KSG ROFL cos of my own reasons LOL

Edited by magicbeans. - 11 November 2012 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Do u mean gayab from here?If yes then I have stopped commeting on IF almost lol,I am a stalkerCool But yaa now on coming here i feel bad that i havent been here in ages :(

And you are gayab kutti,not me :|

DUH cos i talk to you on FB ROFLROFL KUTTI no i was gayab for like one day, tu toh hamesha gayab ho jati hai you bakri ki aulad

Ab bakri kaha se aagayi you bhains ki saasErmm
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicbeans.

Naaz I will link on FB in a bit cos I always find it by searching a show and then it links me to another site it's complicated ROFL

LMFAOOO okkLOL
jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Kisse pata Rads if we will make it to 40 ROFLROFL lifes too hard already and I feel 80 year old buddhi with achy breaky bones and muscles ROFL

@ Rabies okay you got a point Ermm

imagine us being 40 :( you would still be all weak and never sleeping and pukey and i would be dying with my stomach aches ROFLROFL

OMG dude I don't know how I am still surviving I am so weak ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL KaJen are older than us and they are more jawan how sad 
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

SameROFL I didnt mind them with other people tooLOL.But they are just so perfect for each other that now when I look back,it would have been sad if happened otherwise.

its like we never know what we miss until we have it ROFL We know now how perfect they are and so it would be sad if they weren't together but back then we had no hope of this happening ROFL omg do i make sense :|

mcdreamy.

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

ROFL yeh I even you know supported stuff mereko koi sadness ya jealousy nahi thi (sadness only kicked in when they were signing off on last day of DMG but that was for like you know KaJen onscrn ar/offscrn phreinds) with their real life thing with other people and I just never thought Jen was gonna ever be with KSG ROFL cos of my own reasons LOL

Dittoo dittooo.I never ever thought it was gonna happen,it just didnt seem logicalLOL But they make me realise when you are really meant to be,it somehow finds a way.

mcdreamy.

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

ROFL I never did mind them with other people but ah when things are meant to be a certain way you can't help but support them ((:

when dmg was on i didn't really mind cos atleast we would be seeing them together ROFL but after it ended i felt omg are we ever gonna see them together again cos they both always go gayab Stern Smile and are we just gonna be like one of those fan groups who have to try to forget about their favs after the show ends :( i wouldn't mind them with others if they did turn up to places together too and had intvs but that didn't seem likely back in 2011 ROFL

:| I can't imagine forgetting them now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.mcdreamy.soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

ROFL I never did mind them with other people but ah when things are meant to be a certain way you can't help but support them ((:

when dmg was on i didn't really mind cos atleast we would be seeing them together ROFL but after it ended i felt omg are we ever gonna see them together again cos they both always go gayab Stern Smile and are we just gonna be like one of those fan groups who have to try to forget about their favs after the show ends :( i wouldn't mind them with others if they did turn up to places together too and had intvs but that didn't seem likely back in 2011 ROFL

YES I was just like we are never gonna have intvs now and all and NO AR god that was depressing Stern Smile also I hated that at one point I started thinking they were just GOOD costars and offscrn friendship koi nahi che ROFL

mcdreamy.

Go to top