Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

ANA Koo Nazar lagani thi No -.-

i was gonna say that 🤣
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

Hellooo KaJen hamesha wali and Why is that >> rofl along with my name?

I HAVE A NAME YOU BHAINS
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicbeans.

🤔 I like and approve of the emphasis on KHAN

@Ana I can laugh if I wanties

And Why is that So? 🤔
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
COS hum apne marzi ke malik hain Ana 🤣
chainreaction. thumbnail

It's not just abt being picky its that if you criticize haters use that to their advantage and blow things out of proportion so I think to avoid that people just keep things limited to themselves of fb 🤣

omg they criticize enough already :| i remember KaJen after shaadi segment i was happy about it but i thought ksg should've talked more but don't get me wrong i still did love it 🤣 but then when i read stuff i was like WTH and sometimes people do exaggerate things so much and then make you doubt yourself so i didn't love that intv as much as i could've loved it then but NOW when i go back and play it, i feel happy but back then idk i felt kinda happy sad 🤣🤣 i hope i don't sound like a psycho but yeah i've realised that for ksg he takes longer to open up and reveal his emotions but i'm glad they've both now reached a phase where they're happy in their own skin i think and happy with each other, well they were always happy but they;re more comfortable talking about their marriage and stuff now :P
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heeeyyy Roshiii 

@MG haye haye then dont people get scared when they see you? Seeing a tongue walking around like that ? 
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

I HAVE A NAME YOU BHAINS

I HAVE NAME TOO YOU BHAINS KI BACHI :|
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😳 tu sab bol deti hai toh main kya kahoon Radho 🤔
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

NO NO NO dude no listen for me in 2009 - they were just a cute jodi and more imp it was KSG ki jodi in DMG so gotta love it 🤣 in 2010 it was like OMG they are the best have to support them no matter what kameenis in 2011 it was like I MISS AR OMG BRING THEM BACK I MMA DIE and KAJEN SUCK for not being onscrn 🤣🤣

OMG the worst comment I remember is when KSG said he wanna be Jens bodyguard and I commented saying there's nothing romantic abt it he only said her name cos he has no other friend who can name 🤣

I came back to DMG in like June 2012 cos in 2009 I forgot that existed lmfao 🤣 and I remember flicking channels and came across star one and DMG was on and I saw Jen and I was like 😲 what is she doing here and then I see Shilpa I'm like OMG yay she's back 😳 but I was so confuse cos I didn't know what was going on and then I went on YT and watched it all from the beginning lmao :| and then I stated falling for kajen cos of their offscreen bonding it took me so much time to actually become a die hard fan lol and rofl 🤣 that bodyguard I was all happy and everything but ditto I was like well he has no one else's name to say now so Jenny is his only friend 🤣 cos I wasn't like a proper phangurl then

chainreaction. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineDreams.

Heeeyyy Roshiii 

@MG haye haye then dont people get scared when they see you? Seeing a tongue walking around like that ? 

no cos i'm such a pretty tongue they all wanna be me and have no body parts except a tongue 🤣