Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: magicbeans.

I have to say though even though KSG was/is like Armaano still the fact that he played the character with such perfection is an amazing thing cos I have seen people trying to play characters who are like them in real life and they fail miserably 😳🤣 so yeh eeeks IDK why I said that but I had to LOL

I agree 100% 👍🏼 Be it the character that's like him or a complete opposite (Asad), He can manage to play anything with perfection, Ma'Sha'Allah Edited by dua_44ever - 11 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh yeh SURE Aparna youre too busy on twitter 🤣🤣 @ Radho YES :P but abhi detail mein chain se nahi dekha 🤔 need to wake up first -_-

Radho sounds like a guy i'm not a guy 🤔 when you need to sleep you're awake when you need to be lively you're trying to be awake allah miya whats wrong with this ladki 🤣
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
KSG has never followed the rules so why wld he follow dress code 🤣 Rabies my moms like aaj raat namaz padh ke soona 🤣🤣 I think she thinks I am possessed 🤔
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

When he said that I don't watch any shows on TV it reminded me of Joey from Friends when he goes I don't watch any soap operas I have a life 🤣

🤣🤣 apart from that I do see a bit of joey in him :| 
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh yeh SURE Aparna youre too busy on twitter 🤣🤣 @ Radho YES :P but abhi detail mein chain se nahi dekha 🤔 need to wake up first -_-

🤔Shudaap kameeni🤣🤣  
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

Radho sounds like a guy i'm not a guy 🤔 when you need to sleep you're awake when you need to be lively you're trying to be awake allah miya whats wrong with this ladki 🤣

MERA SYSTEM GHAR BHAR HOGAYI 😳 fix me 
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

do i see aparna 😲

Yeshh☺️
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I have to say though even though KSG was/is like Armaano still the fact that he played the character with such perfection is an amazing thing cos I have seen people trying to play characters who are like them in real life and they fail miserably 😳🤣 so yeh eeeks IDK why I said that but I had to LOL

omg can i just say this is so true :| cos its hard to play yourself! i remember in drama it was always easier to like overact or be someone whose really different cos then you can like exaggerate 🤣 but how do you act to be someone like yourself :| asjdkalsdj i can't explain but its hard to do that and ksg did that so perfectly with armaan and he also showed he can do well in even diff roles like asad
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

KSG has never followed the rules so why wld he follow dress code 🤣 Rabies my moms like aaj raat namaz padh ke soona 🤣🤣 I think she thinks I am possessed 🤔

KaJen ka Bhooot 😆
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Illuminated-

🤣🤣 apart from that I do see a bit of joey in him :| 

I see a bit of Ross in him too for obvious reasons 🤣🤣