SACHI IS A PROBLEM FOR ANANDI ?

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Sachi is a Big problem for Shiv - Anandi 

I see this character Sachi a big problem for Shiv & Anandi . 

Now everything is fine between Shiv - Anandi - Choti Maa 😛. But this Sachi will be a big pain . I have many fear about this Girl . 

I think this Sachi might go all out to marry Jagya you never know . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Manesha, Nice to see u here.. On topic, I hate Sanchi to the core, I wonder how Shiv and Mahi have got such a spoilt sister who thinks low of Villagers - Village women, kids and all..! The girl seriously needs to grow up! Shiv's family is so well behaved, neat and decent.. How come they left their daughter grow up as a spoilt, rude, loud-mouthed girl??
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is only way to put Jagiya between anandi -- S.
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Hi Manesha, Nice to see u here.. On topic, I hate Sanchi to the core, I wonder how Shiv and Mahi have got such a spoilt sister who thinks low of Villagers - Village women, kids and all..! The girl seriously needs to grow up! Shiv's family is so well behaved, neat and decent.. How come they left their daughter grow up as a spoilt, rude, loud-mouthed girl??

Udhay , She is the only daughter of the house . Family has treated her like a baby . They have fulfilled her every wish . That is why she has become the way she is now . But i think she will change accordingly . Being with Anandi Sachi will surely change her perception . But my only fear is Jagya . He might unknowingly marry Sachi or be friends with Sachi . Then problems might start . 
Udhay thumbnail
Manesha - Jagya marrying Sanchi? Oh God.. Poor AnSh.. And instead of Jagya-Sanchi torturing Anandi, I will be happy to see Gauri making a comeback and torture Jagya.. :)
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: devraniharish

This is only way to put Jagiya between anandi -- S.

I really hope i become wrong . But Jagya is my fear not Sachi .
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Manesha - Jagya marrying Sanchi? Oh God.. Poor AnSh.. And instead of Jagya-Sanchi torturing Anandi, I will be happy to see Gauri making a comeback and torture Jagya.. :)

Udhay this was my fear from the day i saw Sachi . I have done my prediction on this Forum long back . 

Udhay thumbnail
Manesha - There is a possibility like that, but I don't want this new pair of Jagya-Sanchi. Because, I miss Gauri a lot, and I want her back in the show.. ;)
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanchi is like Nandu . just a few years older.
diyalover thumbnail
who is this sanchi .
 edit : i miss the thursday and friday episode  of bv  due to  network problem  . i love bv for amazing concept and also for mature lovestory  between hot  collector and  cutee sarpanch anandiji . plz someone tell me who is sanchi? Edited by diyalover - 11 years ago