Hope you are right dear,

I can't bear the thought of Barun leaving the show Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LetzLiveOurLyf

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking Divus .. I seriously want Barun to quit this show. I can't take his bashing/abusing any more! :( Bass.. bohot huya! 
I understand his situation. I don't want to get entertained at the expense of Barun's health. Everyone's body has certain limitations ya! :|

LetzLiveOurLyf

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Frankly speaking Divus .. I seriously want Barun to quit this show. I can't take his bashing/abusing any more! :( Bass.. bohot huya! 
I understand his situation. I don't want to get entertained at the expense of Barun's health. Everyone's body has certain limitations ya! :|
ya...me too can't  stand bashing BS...
let him take leave for 1 mnth...he desrves it...
but he shud cum back to the serial aftr leave...i dn't want him to quit...if he is quitting SP shud end ipkknd in a gud note...i dn't want sum othr ASR...Dead

Edited by divus14 - 11 November 2012 at 12:15am

IWishICould

luckyasr Senior Member
luckyasr
luckyasr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
really a very good post we want such positive post.but if our show sustains till the end of jan than barun has a chance of coming back.in his interview i feel that he has made up his mind i.e he has quit.don't expect much Thumbs Upeven i can't bear the thought he is not in the show will see how will they wrap up the show. but only one thing now bugs me what if he show stops there will be no ipkknd friends in (if).the form which i was addicted.what to doCry 

LetzLiveOurLyf

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckyasr

really a very good post we want such positive post.but if our show sustains till the end of jan than barun has a chance of coming back.in his interview i feel that he has made up his mind i.e he has quit.don't expect much Thumbs Upeven i can't bear the thought he is not in the show will see how will they wrap up the show. but only one thing now bugs me what if he show stops there will be no ipkknd friends in (if).the form which i was addicted.what to doCry 
same here...i feel vry bad...i'm not expecting much...but hoping for sumthing bettr...
thankzz dear...
Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...
lets hope for the best

LetzLiveOurLyf

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
true

LetzLiveOurLyf

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thx for giving hope yaar,,,badly needs it..Hug..n ya i also believe wat Barun says ,he sticked with his words n will not quit from show...n will be back with a bang...Day Dreaming

here i've made VM also to show how much we luv Arhi/Sarun ...as we breath when watch them together...do take a look Wink

thx for PM me...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index