Posted: 11 years ago
The phrase "What If" is so relieving sumtimes.We expect something terrible to happen,but the word what if giv a small ray of hope to us.Yes hope...a hope that positive and gud things 'll happen.

For the past 4 days i hav been seeing posts,news nd article abt Barun taking leave...Barun Quitting...Replacement of Barun...

I kwn many phangirls like me r fighting their tooth nd nails to make sure that BS stays nd stays forevr in the serial...Remember NO BARUN=NO SARUN=NO ARSHI=NO IPKKND...

Ignore evry negative news...Always have  a hope...think...
What if all those news r baseless...

What if he is not leaving...

What if he is juz taking a mnth off juz like he did wen he was shooting for his movie...

we all survived dat track...hav a hope dat he 'll cum back juz like he came bac during the kidnapping track...back vid bang...untill we hear frm himself dat " yes i'm quitting" hav hope...

giv a chance to "what if"...

Hope for the Best...**Fingers Crossed**
Edited by divus14 - 11 years ago
Completely agree with u...like khushi never gives up...so we should learn from her n not give us...email Sp, call them, fax them...dont sit...n cry...u want to cry...call them n cry...so in the end we know we tried our best...Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
i have hope chotti.😛
these days i can see most of us r having a rollercoaster ride between reel life and real life.
what a weekend this has being?

i want what ever u have said to come true. but what the hell is this new guy doing in our show?😕
Edited by lolly143 - 11 years ago
Barun LEFT ðŸ˜­

Check this:

Mishti @mishti_doll
Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

TOI news seg:

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."
Ur post brought a smile on my face.expect the unexpected..
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

Barun LEFT ðŸ˜­

Check this:

Mishti @mishti_doll
Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

TOI news seg:

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."
for some reason i dn't believe mishti anymore...so i'm ignoring it...
wait until we hear sumthing frm BS himself...hav hope...

I honestly think Barun is done with the show...for whatever reasons

Bored of it
Wants a break
Movie aspirations
Fatigued and not well
PH issues
Track issues

If he really wanted to continue with the show he would have provided some re assurance to his frenzied fans! He cannot be oblivious to the kind of fan following and uproar that his decision has caused...

I hope all the news are false.
I know that Barun leaving the show for his movie is an utter lie.
But new actor in his place... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That has to be false!! 😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭
I don't have the mental stability to think anything now. I'm just spamming SP like crazy!!
Originally posted by lolly143

i have hope chotti.😛
these days i can see most of us r having a rollercoaster ride between reel life and real life.
what a weekend this has being?

i want what ever u have said to come true. but what the hell is this new guy doing in our show?😕
ya...
y can't dey understand dat Vidout barun no one 'll watch ipkknd...so wat is the use of bringing anothr guy😡...bettr dey end if Barun leaving...nd if he is only taking leave show sum gud track to covr it up...datz it...
Originally posted by Flora3333

I hope all the news are false.
I know that Barun leaving the show for his movie is an utter lie.
But new actor in his place... 😭
That has to be false!! 😭
😭
I don't have the mental stability to think anything now. I'm just spamming SP like crazy!!
keep on spamming...lets show dem the strngth of phangirlz...