India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

"What if"

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
The phrase "What If" is so relieving sumtimes.We expect something terrible to happen,but the word what if giv a small ray of hope to us.Yes hope...a hope that positive and gud things 'll happen.

For the past 4 days i hav been seeing posts,news nd article abt Barun taking leave...Barun Quitting...Replacement of Barun...

I kwn many phangirls like me r fighting their tooth nd nails to make sure that BS stays nd stays forevr in the serial...Remember NO BARUN=NO SARUN=NO ARSHI=NO IPKKND...

Ignore evry negative news...Always have  a hope...think...
What if all those news r baseless...

What if he is not leaving...

What if he is juz taking a mnth off juz like he did wen he was shooting for his movie...

we all survived dat track...hav a hope dat he 'll cum back juz like he came bac during the kidnapping track...back vid bang...untill we hear frm himself dat " yes i'm quitting" hav hope...

giv a chance to "what if"...

Hope for the Best...**Fingers Crossed**

Edited by divus14 - 10 November 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourSathu97krisha06biancarajSwamuakleoawmBarunKaSmileluckyasrAnshi7Ayaat1216Dhruvi2608-Reader-fazkaDrNoureensib_12anuramesh26TouchOfArHisadianabilfangurrlipkkndfanforevaBornToShipArShiDaRkPrInCeSsarchanaktanviawonderblakeJaan_Arshiangelic_leena_3fly_dogfareeBarunshellsreemeerasupriya.arshisg08Rozy77Ree1306Alyaa_27anjaani07AR_EternalLovesaima4744_HealeR_chandana.svkp1989arshi_karishMani.raizadaDivya429blackdovelolly143number1serial..ashiya..-SanjanaSobti-Sammaraxxpup03Flora3333Mrs_Darcy_17Mihrimahpieryrosetvpal007..Suhana..Diva_Akorshi-Prashu-..Anita..Gugumintisiva2901_TheJoker-romiebee2002Fazila~IWishICouldBornThisWayxAaliyaArnieBoyBarunvandana.sagar.shinchan.-Rehnuma-

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u...like khushi never gives up...so we should learn from her n not give us...email Sp, call them, fax them...dont sit...n cry...u want to cry...call them n cry...so in the end we know we tried our best...

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshi7--Sarun--gifttagLetzLiveOurLyfpieryrose

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i have hope chotti.Tongue
these days i can see most of us r having a rollercoaster ride between reel life and real life.
what a weekend this has being?

i want what ever u have said to come true. but what the hell is this new guy doing in our show?Confused

Edited by lolly143 - 10 November 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagLetzLiveOurLyfFlora3333IWishICould

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagLetzLiveOurLyf

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Barun LEFT Cry

Check this:

Mishti @mishti_doll
Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

TOI news seg:

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."

LetzLiveOurLyfIWishICould

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Ur post brought a smile on my face.expect the unexpected..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LetzLiveOurLyf

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

Barun LEFT Cry

Check this:

Mishti @mishti_doll
Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

TOI news seg:

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."
for some reason i dn't believe mishti anymore...so i'm ignoring it...
wait until we hear sumthing frm BS himself...hav hope...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagDaRkPrInCeSsblackdoveMihrimah

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

I honestly think Barun is done with the show...for whatever reasons

Bored of it
Wants a break
Movie aspirations
Fatigued and not well
PH issues
Track issues

If he really wanted to continue with the show he would have provided some re assurance to his frenzied fans! He cannot be oblivious to the kind of fan following and uproar that his decision has caused...

nivedeeta1992LetzLiveOurLyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index