I am back!! with 2 opposite news!! UPDATE* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
This two news are really confusing and this is freaking me out.. They should really give us one clear news so that we can finally breathe properly..
Happy that there is gonna be some intense moments between ARSHI bt want Barun and Sanaya doing that. I dnt want those moments to be shooted with some other guy!!
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I honestly think Barun is done with the show...for whatever reasons

Bored of it
Wants a break
Movie aspirations
Fatigued and not well
PH issues
Track issues

If he really wanted to continue with the show he would have provided some re assurance to his frenzied fans! He cannot be oblivious to the kind of fan following and uproar that his decision has caused...

But the man also said that if the fans love him then they will understand him!! But that's not the case here in this lovely forum we have here!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Believe or not, not everyone believes stardom is everything like our Barun Sobti!! ðŸ˜³ 

Shreya
If indeed Viraf is a new entry as the new man in Anjali's life, I will be happy.  For me it's not a question of whether Viraf will look good with Sanaaya... Thats a moot point.  For me it's more about Barun being ASR.  The last episode I watch will be the last one with Barun as ASR.
Originally posted by pinkeye

The actor they chose for new entry is almost unknwn. Do they really
think he will be popular after all this tamasha. Frankly imo, they shd
hv atleast tried to rope in sme knwn, mre popular face. I dnt want to
be judgemental bt after d popularity of Barun, it wd be really
difficult fr that nw guy to fit in to mk a place. Are all of them delusional?

I think it's too early to tell what the new guy will be playing!! Although I have seen him on that show Mahi Way on Sony!! I sort of watched that show when I got a chance!! I always wondered why Mahi didn't fall for him at first instead of her boss!! ðŸ˜† He liked her for who she is!! But they end up fighting!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
WHICH ARNAV BARUN OR NEW XYZ?

SO LOTS OF ROMANCE BETWEEN SANAYA AND THIS NEW XYZ 

THANKS U 4RATS
Edited by mahamluvsbs - 11 years ago
I am fed-up with all this mess. Please god save me! I am going crazy. I m soo damn sad right now that i have never been in my life before. I curse that moment i got addicted to this show, to the one and only eternal love story of ArShi. All i know right now is end show on a good note with barun and sanaya. Thats it unless it would hurt me hell a lot if the show progresses without barun in any manner, be it a generation leap. I cannot tolerate any other man in khushi's life in IPKKND. I would go in a shock that i would never be able to get out of 😭  R.I.P IPKKND already.
EVEN IF ROMANCE IS BETWEEN SANAY AND BARUN NO NEED TO SHOW  THANK YOU WHEN U HAVE  SPOILED STUFF COMING UP !
PLS tell ur sources..we fans are not ready to accept a new male lead...end the show with barun..and they can retelecast IPKKND from the beginning till they find another show to replace the time slot...pls tell ur source tat we fans r really trying our best..this news nedds to be heard by media and e respective ppl...Pls guys don lose hope kp on fighting..
Why do we need new male entry??? SP thinks show wil run successfully with another lead???Ok let them live in their dream world...Who knows the fans of this show might make that lead also a successful pair...
we can understand about your point but please keep updating the latest news.