Phir Subah Hogi

Protest Post 4! When all else fails... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Vinnie I agree with your comments 110%.

When you have a fantastic actor like Varun who can deliver dialogues so that the words can cut to core you don't need any kind of violence or curdity and vulgarity. SO JUST STOP IT.

I have said before and I will say it again, you can make Thakur Vikram Singh negative. We may not like what he becomes but we will understand why he has become that. So unfortunately you will still not get acceptance of Adi Sugni jodi.

Why is it that whenever these two immature idiots do something that devastates others (Amu, TVS. MA) and those people react you always show those people being nasty, crude, vulgar, physically violent, while Adi and Sugni are made to look hard done by.

WHY DO YOU NOT GET A SIMPLE FACT - THE MORE YOU TRY AND MAKE THESE TWO LOOK LIKE PARAGONS OF VIRTUE THE MORE THEY SHOW THEIR FEET OF CLAY.(ie they fall easily)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieDVinnie79komal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Protest Post 4! When all else fails... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Did u all notice

Vikram got punished for his 1 lie

But adi sugni !!! No they are not punished

I just feel vikram wants to punish them by himself !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for liking my post(s) .The purpose  of this was to show the CV just how wrong ridiculous and stupid they look, and to see how much of you are in agreement with that. I mean using this forum as a bench mark on public opinion on the show, are they saying to us that 20+ people , would have been more  has the others not gotten disgusted and left, are we all morally wrong that we can not see what they are trying to portray?  Is there something  wrong with the way our brains work? 
 The real purpose of this story was for the audience to support Sugni all the way, as this is  HER STORy. but now it is more of a Vickram  story.  Sugni  was supposed to be the girl we all cheered for, support, instead Sugni is one character that we find pathertic and weak. How sad! ( A total injustic to the much talented Gulki Joshi)
   Yes I loved the TVS_Sugni Jodi,  but I was much more in support of this girl finding her footing and standing up to these men.  Had she done the  right thing and walked away  ...I would have backed her 100%.  Had she met Adi under any other circumstance, with him being UNRELATED to Vickram  I would have supported that union 100%.  Instead you have her  filp floping between these two. She can't  marry the man she loves, so makes do with his nephew. 
 After the fiasco of her running after him last week, she dropped even lower in the morality scale. You asked the man to leave you in peace and he did, why  in the world would you run after him.  (She had no idea his life was in danger, all she knew was he walked away, it was no longer your concern to look for him but his families.!)  It took you exactly two minutes from  wanting to be his "Meera" to marrying his nephew. All couples have at least one major fight in the corse of any relationship...it is either you try to clear it up , or break up,  you do not  go out and marry  the persons next of Kin!)

@ Payal : That is  a problem I have always had with Indian movies and serials on the whole ...when all else fails use violence against women to put them in thier place. Totally disgusting practice.  And it is high time they get out of that back ward mentality!

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieDpayal7pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Did u all notice

Vikram got punished for his 1 lie

But adi sugni !!! No they are not punished

I just feel vikram wants to punish them by himself !!!

I would rather use the word justice. 

'Two wrongs do not make a right'. Revenge is wrong. No one has the right to punish another human being, except God. 

It is cruel to punish two people for choosing to get married, no matter what the circumstances, no one has the right to stop two unrelated people from getting married, even if it is heartbreaking for them.

Vikram was shown to be a pacifist, he could not punish. If he wanted to follow his base egos and punish Sughni, he could have easily first punished Jwala Singh. If he is so tolerant of JS, then Sughni & Adi are a minute problem in his life. Vikram knows and understands Sugni like no one else does. He knows she is illiterate and can make rash decisions. Vikram's philanthropic nature and his intense love for Sugni does not behove him to turn violent to an illiterate bedni, so instead of CV's showing mixed up messages to us they should have shown Vikram to be independent, successful  & the one who leads them the way.

Edited by Istila - 11 November 2012 at 10:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDronshaan

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
  It took you exactly two minutes from  wanting to be his "Meera" to marrying his nephew. All couples have at least one major fight in the corse of any relationship...it is either you try to clear it up , or break up,  you do not  go out and marry  the persons next of Kin!)

[/QUOTE] I think Adini are perfect match for each other. Adi took less than a week to forget abuot Amrita and Sugni only two minutes to forget about VkramWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Vinnie79ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
sunnyroshi

i would respectfully disagree with you. Adi has not forgotton about Amu. She is his back-up plan.

If you see last Monday's episode then you will see he told Sugni that "Amu said she will wait for me a lifetime so I am going to her".

So he supposedly loves sugni but because he thinks Sugni is going with TVS he does want to hang around and watch them together. If he was in love he would go away and deal with the pain, the first thought would not be I will go back to Amu.

You know what is really sad - that neither of these show any remorse/guilt for what they have done. There only concern is for each other,

Adi at beginning of the week when he thought Sugni was going to b with TVS wanted to leave because he did not want to deal with seeing them together. But now he is doing that very thing to TVS ie. making TVS watch him and sugni together,

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12IstilaJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

I guess they want to show us

what happens to a normal man good man who knew to help give support ext...  when cruel woman comes into his life when he got the worst family in the world and got the cheater gf

that happend to him cos sugni had Killed him inside he is dead inside and that thing made him do what ever he does now.

Vikram was attacked 1st at his body but now at his soul he is now dead inside and left all the good behind just b'cos of people around him becouse of the worst family he got to know by giving and halping others he got NOTHING.!!!

This would then be inconsistent to TVS's character, negative & pointless and the the reason why I am not watching it.

Sughni is not cruel or at least not meant to be cruel unless she has suddenly turned violent ( I haven't been watching) - she is ignorant foolish & illiterate. She has been brought up as a Bedni, daughter of a prostitute and does not yet fully understand morals or ethical relationships.

I know Vikram is shown to be a normal good man, but I am not a Hindu and don't understand their values, so I don't understand what 'good' means in their sense. Does it mean following an idol of hatred & vengeance? 

Firstly, a 'normal good man' who follows his scripture (according to all three monotheist faiths) is highly unlikely to fall for a daughter of a prostitute. In our scripture we are told to marry the one who believes in God, and one who has a good character.

"Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity."(Quran 24:26)

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) recommended Muslim men to select spouses who are best in religion (Deen) and character. He said:

"A woman may be married for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character), so marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Vikram is not a small boy, or a young teenager. He is not a drunkard, or a womaniser. He does not fall into rage easily. 

He's been shown to be a smart, middle-aged man & his goals are beyond such base desires. From his background he must have a had a spiritual awakening to carry this far. He must have had a good upbringing to make him resilient, strong, empathetic and have such a calm temperament. It's impossible not to have someone to support him in his youth, for him to be well educated, humorous, assertive, wealthy and confident. Someone must be out there for him to successfully provide for his family, his Jiji and keep Aditya there. There must be some strong bond for him to want to be with his mother & sister and the rest of his family & friends.  

Someone out there must be strong enough for this family to have succeeded as a decent household this far. If they were so against him, then Vikram would have fallen apart ages ago and led his life alone, they would not show their presence in his daily life.

Therefore, Mother Takur at least should show her true colours, becoming the strong mother she is supposed to be. She has options to talk to Vikram & empathise with him, separating Vikram from Sugni and let him start a fresh life somewhere else. Mother Takur and Jiji should collectively make Aditya responsible for his immoral wrong doings. It's no point saying that they don't want bednis there while allowing Aditya to marry a bendi after dishonouring Amrita and using her & breaking off his engagement with her.

Vikram is not dead, he is pretty much alive. His heart may be broken because of his nephew's & Sugni's foolish decision, but he has a brain and can use his intelligence.

If Vikram feels his family has forsaken him then nothing prevents him from moving away and starting all over again. He has the money to move town and start his own business. He has a car (which I don't even have)! He has transport, wealth... all the luxuries and opportunities to restart his life & most of all he is more educated than even I am. 

For spiritual enlightenment he can pray and get serenity from remembrance of God. Even, if he is not religious,  he can work & afford to get therapy.  He can pick up a self help book & read it, learning to pull himself out of his negativity & depression & become more self motivated.

However, to keep on showing violence being perpetrated on women is totally wrong, because of the impact of negative messages on human psychology. Women should not be made out to always be the victim. 

If there aren't any good characters in this story and TVS was rich out of pure circumstances then this story imho, has collapsed in all standards and there is no purpose to waste our time. All that will happen of course, if it continues its negative course, is these actors reputation will go downhill.

It's no use for CVs depressing the audience with a deathly morbidity. Today we can find plenty of disheartening, real life stories, surrounding us everywhere,  in this modern age. There's no need for more negativity to be added in people's already stressful lives.  We are not looking for more problems, but hopeful solutions.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 12 November 2012 at 12:43am

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Vinnie & Pyal, the CVs are hell-bound on making Aditya & Sugni the actual couple even when all odds are against this union. The crux is that Varun Badola himself said he wants to play the negative part even though we believe that showing this disgusting violence and abuse on screen is not suited to Vikram's personality...they simply do not care, they really will enjoy hurting the audience assassinating Vikram's character no matter how much we protest - ADNI WILL REIN - it's predicted! The whole distorted story is farcical based on deception, violence & abuse. They are stubborn & adamant and could not care less about what is right or wrong.

That is why I'm saving my energy for other things than watching these absurd TV shows. Smile

Edited by Istila - 11 November 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.