Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap. Excellent  CV's  I must bow to you...I did not think you could sink any lower but I was wrong...!  Fridays Episode  was shocking  and disgusting to me...totally tasteless!  
 1st I hear  Adi, the wimp say that this "Marriage" was bound to happen because  maybe it was the will of God that these two  get together  in such a union!?  So that is your answer to this most unholy union ...sanctioned by God???  Why is God  your excuse  for the laziness your writers seem to have  when it comes to writing a proper storyline...
 2nd. All of a Sudden  Thakur Vickram Singh took a 360 degree personality change ...and went from a pathetic  lover ...to a frighting monster. That is the lowest  of lows for you.  You could not get us to hate this character any other way , so you decide to turn him into a Violent vile man who would hurt an innocent young girl. You took pains to build up this man as a character we all fell in love and admired , so much that even when you show him taking the wrong actions ..(hiding his wife, lieing about her being alive, almost abducting Sugni , etc.)  he still had the audience sympathy , love and support. No matter how hard your tried to make Adi and Sugni acceptable , the majority disagreed. So your bright idea, let's make Vickram Stoop so low  they will have no choice but to hate him.!
 As a woman I will tell you right now  my tolerance for any man using that kind of force and violence towards another woman is non-existent.  And if this is what you have to show then , you can take this show and Shove it. There is Nothing! Nothing!  NOTHING! positive in this stupid story anymore  from what I have seen on FridayYou have made a mockery of the bedia community, a mockery of family relationships , a mockery  of love and a mockery of GOD .
 If it was not for Mr. Varun  Badola ...I would have left a long time ago!  Thank God  for his excellent acting skills  because this showed would have been dead a long time ago. No matter how great  your cast is  when a story lacks basic human decency  it will not be long before it sinks...and if you continue  with what you started  this week we shall see how long you last!.
  That being said...even though I  am totally against Vickram Singh's manner in which he is handling the situation...I totally agree with every word he said to these two.  They are no less than enemies of this man as they have done every thing to kill his sprit and soul.
  Sugni is crying to herself that she can't understand him and dose not understand her... when you love some one you put  your self in their shoes for a  moment ...Vickram did that when he  went to save her from her Sardakhi, he probably understood she was angry and lashing out at him  when she insulted him repeatedly in public, he  knew she wanted to get married legally and was taking steps to make that happen.
 Yet Sugni not once put herself in Vickram's shoes to ask herself  how is my actions looking to him? If she did that she would not have forced  Adi to marry her.  She claims this man is the love of her life and she is acting  right now as though she sacrificed so much for him and now he is determined to hurt her. 
  Adi has the audacity  to get angry  when Vickram  insulted him... how easily he forgets that he left no stone unturned in plotting against his mama, after witnessing  the wreck that relationship was in.
 You have a woman  who made a paper thin plan to kill her husband...yet you will make sure that that mystery  stays unsolved, because how else can yu make sure Vickram Singh sinks to new lows.
 Try what ever you want...claim what ever  you have to ...Sugni and Adi's marriage will always be a tasteless, disgusting union...that was formed  on the broken heart and soul of a man  whose only real crime was falling in love with a girl at the wrong place and time.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiseemasrcherrybrazor12Istilabooglecroziaxxvenkomal07JulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Protest Post 4! When all else fails..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
 agree with u completely ... Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12IstilaVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
I second to that.
I am not going to support Vikram's physical violence behaviour,but whatever he said Adini deserve it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12IstilaJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

ClapClapClap. Excellent  CV's  I must bow to you...I did not think you could sink any lower but I was wrong...!  Fridays Episode  was shocking  and disgusting to me...totally tasteless!  
 1st I hear  Adi, the wimp say that this "Marriage" was bound to happen because  maybe it was the will of God that these two  get together  in such a union!?  So that is your answer to this most unholy union ...sanctioned by God???  Why is God  your excuse  for the laziness your writers seem to have  when it comes to writing a proper storyline...
 2nd. All of a Sudden  Thakur Vickram Singh took a 360 degree personality change ...and went from a pathetic  lover ...to a frighting monster. That is the lowest  of lows for you.  You could not get us to hate this character any other way , so you decide to turn him into a Violent vile man who would hurt an innocent young girl. You took pains to build up this man as a character we all fell in love and admired , so much that even when you show him taking the wrong actions ..(hiding his wife, lieing about her being alive, almost abducting Sugni , etc.)  he still had the audience sympathy , love and support. No matter how hard your tried to make Adi and Sugni acceptable , the majority disagreed. So your bright idea, let's make Vickram Stoop so low  they will have no choice but to hate him.!
 As a woman I will tell you right now  my tolerance for any man using that kind of force and violence towards another woman is non-existent.  And if this is what you have to show then , you can take this show and Shove it. There is Nothing! Nothing!  NOTHING! positive in this stupid story anymore  from what I have seen on FridayYou have made a mockery of the bedia community, a mockery of family relationships , a mockery  of love and a mockery of GOD .
 If it was not for Mr. Varun  Badola ...I would have left a long time ago!  Thank God  for his excellent acting skills  because this showed would have been dead a long time ago. No matter how great  your cast is  when a story lacks basic human decency  it will not be long before it sinks...and if you continue  with what you started  this week we shall see how long you last!.
  That being said...even though I  am totally against Vickram Singh's manner in which he is handling the situation...I totally agree with every word he said to these two.  They are no less than enemies of this man as they have done every thing to kill his sprit and soul.
  Sugni is crying to herself that she can't understand him and dose not understand her... when you love some one you put  your self in their shoes for a  moment ...Vickram did that when he  went to save her from her Sardakhi, he probably understood she was angry and lashing out at him  when she insulted him repeatedly in public, he  knew she wanted to get married legally and was taking steps to make that happen.
 Yet Sugni not once put herself in Vickram's shoes to ask herself  how is my actions looking to him? If she did that she would not have forced  Adi to marry her.  She claims this man is the love of her life and she is acting  right now as though she sacrificed so much for him and now he is determined to hurt her. 
  Adi has the audacity  to get angry  when Vickram  insulted him... how easily he forgets that he left no stone unturned in plotting against his mama, after witnessing  the wreck that relationship was in.
 You have a woman  who made a paper thin plan to kill her husband...yet you will make sure that that mystery  stays unsolved, because how else can yu make sure Vickram Singh sinks to new lows.
 Try what ever you want...claim what ever  you have to ...Sugni and Adi's marriage will always be a tasteless, disgusting union...that was formed  on the broken heart and soul of a man  whose only real crime was falling in love with a girl at the wrong place and time.

very well said vinnie 101% agree with you specially  @red and @ underlined can't agree moreClap...!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaVinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
vindra I loved your post and shared it on Facebook too.. !!1

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Damn Vinnie. you are back with a bang!!! Loved your postClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12IstilaVinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

Istila

Istila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Well spoken Vinnie.Clap

Sadly, I too find this show is a real insult to God Almighty and to all men of gracious character, to those of us with strong moral values.

I believe it is also an insult to Varun Badola's own reputation & acting skills. I pray that he leaves this show as it is an embarrassment. 

I, as a woman can not watch Varun Badola's physical, mental or emotional abuse on a vulnerable and ignorant woman, as a form of my daily entertainment and then feel ready to watch his next show...

Thank God, I stopped watching this and left it at the right time.

Edited by Istila - 11 November 2012 at 6:08am

razor12seemasrJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I guess they want to show us

what happens to a normal man good man who knew to help give support ext...  when cruel woman comes into his life when he got the worst family in the world and got the cheater gf

that happend to him cos sugni had Killed him inside he is dead inside and that thing made him do what ever he does now.

Vikram was attacked 1st at his body but now at his soul he is now dead inside and left all the good behind just b'cos of people around him becouse of the worst family he got to know by giving and halping others he got NOTHING.!!!

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrJulieDVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.