India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP Playing Up???

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I have been watching this crazy dance that has been happening for a couple of days and I have reached a conclusion... people forget that what u say even on one o one is recorded in some form!!

Barun in his friday's radio interview, specifically said people think he is leaving because of movies but he isnt cause there is no movies. Now why will that guy make such a statement when he knows that ot only is he live but is also going on records!

Sp has bee getting spammed and now the latest is that as of 5 p.m. yesterday evening they got a confirmation that BS is pursuing movies and so is quitting and ever since they have been sticking to that story!

My question is how can the guy who has three offers in hand not remember about them when he gave that interview  on radio just one day before where he clearly says he has no movies!!! Or did the producers run with movie offers after this fiasco broke out!!

SP is going on record to say he has movies... will then now say the call center you were calling was an outsourced one and they got the wrong script?

Who is lying or telling half the truth??? Time will tell?

But suddenly I feel like giving Barun the benefit of doubt here...

Is the guy that stupid to make a statement saying there are no movies when there were and he bloody well knows that this speculation has been on for months?

He also knows his fans and viewers of the show will be upset if he leaves cause that will leave the show high and dry...So will he do things that actually shows him to be a liar? The guy still needs those phans to see his movie!
Also ruining his image will mean no more work...

So again why will he say no movie while SP now says... its movies! Not 1 Not 2 but 3

Edited by jules - 10 November 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCitycoolnisha_fun87

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Its star plus...I always have doubt but today I am sure...because things are much clear now

and people need to understand this game of Star Plus.

Has Barun got 3 movies in 2 hours???

Why did Rajan Singh denied all this rumor since 2 months??

Why did Barun has to lie in an interview arrange by STAR PLUS?

Why is this news still not on their official site???

EDIT:--till yesterday afternoon Star Plus executives were saying he is going on a break and after that they changed their words...strange...Barun got 3 movies offers in 2 hours and Star Plus got this news updated on Saturday(officially its an off day)

Why Barun told its a break not a leave..so that people can keep watching the show and gradually start liking the other guy and forgets Barun

barun will have no advantage of saying its a break for personal reason...he knows it well things will be out soon and if he gives a wrong reason he will suffer the most...!!!

Star Plus is a big channel they think that what they say people will believe.But like their other shows they sucks.

I have never blamed anyone for all this happening.I always took this as normal which happens in this industry but now its about ethics...and Star Plus have always showed they will do what they want to do and they can manipulate things well

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 November 2012 at 10:33pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top