India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabo's Sanskar!!!!!!!!!!!

Priyat Newbie
Priyat
Priyat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Bhabo evetime is enchanting about her sanskar ... i guess she gave her all her sanskar only to Suraj and all her expectations are from Suraj only. The way Mohit, Chavi and Vikram talks and disrespect SurajCry it shows that Bhabo ke sanskar unme nahi hai. Their way of talking and taunting Suraj is irritating and Chavi a big liar how does bhabo tolerate all her lies and why she is so characterless?? why there is no likeness in between brothers and sister and how Chavi has no feelings for her elder brother?  This is how Bhabo raised them together???? Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoorvisha221314giguserShailesh_Rathib2011Lins_LoveRaadhni_srija_FairyChikvish.narenheera1702Juna04cherrypansyPatrarekha

pateljinali1110 Newbie
pateljinali1110
pateljinali1110

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Very true. If her other children does not follow her sanskar, then why does she expect her daughter-in-laws to follow them. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyatShailesh_Rathib2011Lins_LoveRaadhniJuna04

just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyat

Bhabo evetime is enchanting about her sanskar ... i guess she gave her all her sanskar only to Suraj and all her expectations are from Suraj only. The way Mohit, Chavi and Vikram talks and disrespect SurajCry it shows that Bhabo ke sanskar unme nahi hai. Their way of talking and taunting Suraj is irritating and Chavi a big liar how does bhabo tolerate all her lies and why she is so characterless?? why there is no likeness in between brothers and sister and how Chavi has no feelings for her elder brother?  This is how Bhabo raised them together???? Angry

I have to agree on this one. She never tells Chavi or Mohit when they talk to their brother, yes she is always ready emotionally blackmail Suraj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyatJuna04

chandra_v Newbie
chandra_v
chandra_v

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
True...What Sanskar is Bhabo talking about. when all her other kids are lie all the time and cunning...and the way she treats her own husband

PriyatJuna04

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
see what i bleivbe is babho showed them the wrong example: she was always rude to her hubby she was dominating she was alway forcing her will so naturally all her kids who have a mind of thier own started rebelng they thought lets pretend tpo be docile in fornt of her nad behind her we will do what we want
it is said that respect is not to be demanded commanded or enforced it has to be eanred!! i dnt knw how bhabo got sandys respcet; but so far i dnt feel she has been able to get her three kids respect they view her as a selfish tyrant who has diff ruels for othe ppl and who condiers herslef abve same is with the bahus she dsnt treat them like humans she is more like a strict principal who wants  everything as she wants pretned to be sharp but unable t stop and spot the mischeouvs kids and catches the slent kid who was only admonsihng the bad kids!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyatFairyChik_srija_vish.narenJuna04

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Bhabo has No Sanskar Tongue
That is For Sure 

Rules that she chants are only to others Not Applicable to Her LOL

The Less We talk About this Sanskar less Lady the More Peace we get to our Mind Tongue

PriyatJuna04

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
why i find it wierd:
  1. she lectures on respect of hubby- openly disrespects her husbby in fornt of kids
  2. she lectures on females knowing all - chavi is totally imbecile at dong stuff
  3. she wants to keep check n where meena went where sandy goes but where chavi goes or mohit go that is ok?
  4. she keeps tab on ik ik paisa of soada but if chavi mohit cheat commit fraud all is ok                        i find it utterly hypocrite although am not saying it is unnatural it is very HUMAN yes but is it right? no!!   whatever may be her stance in this i find it very hard to like her

she doesnt respect her hubby wants dils to do so of thier ? irresectvie of the faults? she wants dils to be chup nto speak beqatr control tongues ut her daughter and son can speak crap at whoever they wish??

she assumes it is a snaskar what she has done is kept them all coz of fear!! they dnt love her they dnrt respect her they bear her they fear her!1 she dsnt have a loving family she has a family too scared ot stand against her!! the onyl ppl who will be with er thru thick or thin are the ones she is being most unfair to

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyat_srija_FairyChikJuna04

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Bhabo's sanskarD'ohWacko Dead

PriyatJuna04

Go to top