Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*Flowers delivered to Sobti* The Hindu Article (Page 26)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
N hey Farha i just know ur name now thank god. Now i can quote ur name with my comments.
PS- i hope u r not down enough to quit the updates simply loved both of ur works but specially OL&L

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Joined ur page n sent mails the ids provided by sandy1 i love sanaya too but for me SaRun as Arshi means IPKKND replace any of them then there is no IPKKND its both story n actors which make a show popular n sometimes actors efforts r more in making it so... So if they think tht their story is too good to b praised even by replacing Barun then they r building their castles in thin air coz it aint do well a single day. The show was loved even when there was MU btw Arshi,even when arnav was kidnapd even when to bear shyaam was becoming so tough that i hardly stop my hand from throwing something on tv whenever he came on screen but we kept loving it but if things happen the way rumours are then m sorry now ur story is not that good that i'll cling myself on screen just for it. Its SaRun or no Arshi

Thanks Farwa!

We have supported IPK no matte what .. we waited for Barun to return & even then I did not miss a single scene of the show. We could have done it again if he needed a bread and I think Barun knows it too. Weren't we even saying to allow him a break because he looked stressed & fatigued in most epis recently?

It is not going to work .. SP is not understanding that the audience of this show is not their usual "family drama" audience .. and no logic works when I try to sort out this whole messe.
fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

TFS. Good to see it's gaining attention. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

How did I miss this postShocked

Farha, this is the least we can do for Sobti. I want his name to be cleared..he deserves this.

Yes dear .. I have almost forgotten about the show now .. I want his name cleaned now.

Thanks to Divi for sharing this wonderful article!

Divya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

N hey Farha i just know ur name now thank god. Now i can quote ur name with my comments.
PS- i hope u r not down enough to quit the updates simply loved both of ur works but specially OL&L

You can guess, right now I am in no mood to update. I will need some time to stabilize my emotional intelligence! Thanks to SP & 4lions!

Can I sue them? Ouch
-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by indi52

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">omoraboti,</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">what's the news? just spoke to mou, she will chat with priya and get back. if priya is cool with it, we will get everyone's name together i guess?</font>

</div>
<div>

<font color="#cc0000">Yes Di!</font>

</em>

<em><font color="#cc0000">I can send a PM to the ladies and see who wants to be on board. Divya told me tell you, she is in.</font>

whats it is it some kind of recording protest online?

Omoraboti

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

TFS

Facts(so called ) in this article are not true.

These was no strike or anything of that sort outside the sets in first place.

Its not first time in telly history  as there was days /years before without social network sites existing then and only indya.com was there and SP office  which had uproar (first time and huge one ) to get mihir back to KSBKBT.

This article looks more like one visit to IF and gathered stuff  from here just to fill that column .(one similar to SBB and SBS  )

You really think they write article on the basis of IF posts?

Yes, they do and its called yellow journalism.On top of it , its on wiki pedia you have given which is easily editable.Its not the right source of The Hindu either.  Fact is no strike  happened outside the sets.
The article says that people threatened to do dharna not that there were any actual strikes.

Please repost the article where it says that there were actual dharnas...
Forget entertainment industry(of print media).

I have seen the worst  happening on business channels where the interviewer does not even know whom she is interviewing why they are brought and to discuss which issue etc.No enough home work is done by her/him and she/he just goes by the Q's handed to her , she checks for facts neither squeezes or cross question them  but ends  up smiling and thanking at the end of interview, thats it.
What has this got to do with IF or IPKKND or Barun?
Second worst news is given by sports section (exception for cricket ) and things related to west (hollywood actors or any band /singer ) are always crap in our media. They do it to fill the air time , thats it. For print media , to just fill the column on day to day basis.

How will the journalist know abt dharani in first place if its  is not taking place ? if its taking place outside the sets then they would be first sitting outside the site to cover  it , isnt it ?  so untill and unless she has not visited social sites ? so these are gathered info and no facts.

Uproar they have mentioned is not happening for the first time, facts are not correct in this news article, thats it.

Why not herself take interview of barun and have it printed  instead ? thats would speak more abt her work as journalist.

Bangs head on wall...

Omoraboti

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

You can guess, right now I am in no mood to update. I will need some time to stabilize my emotional intelligence! Thanks to SP & 4lions!

Can I sue them? Ouch
sure darling i am with you ...friday i forgot to pack rice along with curries to my hubby lunch...poor guy ...i packed only curries for the lunch...with empty rice dabba...ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503Omoraboti

Go to top