Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*Flowers delivered to Sobti* The Hindu Article (Page 18)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by Dazee

Me too! first time in my life called up SP for a show...

An FB page is a great idea.  It will have lots of support.

also, Indi had a great idea of delivering some flowers or something to him.  We can add a card with all our virtual signatures to say we're with you all the way.

One can call organizations that deliver flowers even if one is overseas.  Or someone local can go deliver them.

Oh!

That would be wonderful .. I am catching up with you in Priya's thread soon.

hey, think anyone staying in mumbai will volunteer to get flowers delivered? where? we have the sets address somewhere here. or someone knows where he stays. though i'm always a bit wary of invading private space. please omoraboti, check upur pm and let me know. i need to know what the brief for that description is. will try to warm my feet, promise. you are a sweetheart for doing this.

i could get the flowers organised, just need a confirmed address and all your names, maybe a message?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payasasun_shine_girlSpringPearlcuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
tfs! chalo, if nothing else, atleast Barun will know how much he is loved. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

also, Indi had a great idea of delivering some flowers or something to him.  We can add a card with all our virtual signatures to say we're with you all the way.

One can call organizations that deliver flowers even if one is overseas.  Or someone local can go deliver them.

Oh!

hey, think anyone staying in mumbai will volunteer to get flowers delivered? where? we have the sets address somewhere here. or someone knows where he stays. though i'm always a bit wary of invading private space. please omoraboti, check upur pm and let me know. i need to know what the brief for that description is. will try to warm my feet, promise. you are a sweetheart for doing this.

i could get the flowers organised, just need a confirmed address and all your names, maybe a message?

Di!

Read your PM .. did you get the link? Please join if you can & suggest ..Dips is working on it .. I am getting back to you through PM soon..

About the flowers .. I think we should check with Priya first .. what say? Mou is in Mumbai .. i think!
lucky17 Groupbie
lucky17
lucky17

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
wow..  did not know that this show is being dubbed and telecasted on non-hindi channels.. awesome.

Omoraboti

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Oh!

i rarely conversed with you guys here, but sobti is a common connection. 
it would be wonderful gesture n may soothe him knowing how much his fans felt for him..

i already commented on facebook page created for bs support..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlOmoraboti

Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by spate22

Guys, they get it already!! Why can't you people just relax and let him go!! He will be back!! Can't you guys do him a favor and not give him any more stress??!! Or else things will end up badly for everyone!! Disapprove Stop acting like clingy babies!! DisapproveUnhappy

Shreya

Darling .. I am speaking for myself here. I am not a baby .. and I have already mothered one.

I have just shared the article and you can comment on the content of the article if you want .. no one wants you to cry with them if you dont feel like crying ..

We feel SP has not tried enough .. and we feel BS does want to come back .. and above all, it about Barun's coming clean instead of leaving the show at the expense of his reputation maligned wrongly. So .. we will keep trying.

I know you're not a baby!! But some of the people on this forum are acting like them!! Anyways, thanks for sharing the article!! But this is crazy, man!! LOLLOL I hope the person who created this rumor is really happy now!! That she is hurting her own obsession!! I wonder why she didn't mention her uncle this time!! Funny no one noticed that!! ErmmLOL I trust he will be back!! He said so!! Big smile If not then it's not the end of the world!! Smile But trust is important!! 

Shreya

This whole mess is so not transparent and we, audience, are being taken in a ride ..considered to be omotional fools, fed with contradictory news .. I feel betrayed. I dont know if you have read the fuzon article link I have added in the post .. it is funny how much politics goes on in the creative world! No wonder they end up showing us shitty plots & dirty minds .. because that is how their world is also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlcuppa_n_cricketspate22

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i js feel like crying for sobti.. he is trapped in such  a mess,,,, y there r so many contradictory news,,, y our emoyions r being played with,,, we want barun,, only barun,,, otherwise no ipkknd,,

Omoraboti

Go to top