*Flowers delivered to Sobti* The Hindu Article - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

The article says that people threatened to do dharnas not that there were actual strikes.
And you really think a newspaper like The Hindu would write an article based on one visit to IF!
Gosh, iss imagination ko kya naam doon!

I think this person does not know what a covetous newspaper Hindu is. I think the said person is not from India.
this article ws of which date??? guyzz plz tell...
Originally posted by manishagoyal

this article ws of which date??? guyzz plz tell...

11-11-2012 :) check the cinema plus edition :)
Originally posted by rainaluvBS

I think this person does not know what a covetous newspaper Hindu is. I think the said person is not from India.

I am not an Indian and the moment I got hold of the news I checked the newspaper first .. we never think twice or really analyze before commenting .. that is the problem with this forum too. One news or spoiler comes .. and we forget everything else .. we even forget the person whose off-screen persona has swept us off our feet .. arent we even questioning ourselves when we are blaming Sobti?
Originally posted by Omoraboti

You really think they write article on the basis of IF posts?

Yes, they do and its called yellow journalism.On top of it , its on wiki pedia you have given which is easily editable.Its not the right source of The Hindu either.  Fact is no strike  happened outside the sets.

Forget entertainment industry(of print media).

I have seen the worst  happening on business channels where the interviewer does not even know whom she is interviewing why they are brought and to discuss which issue etc.No enough home work is done by her/him and she/he just goes by the Q's handed to her , she checks for facts neither squeezes or cross question them  but ends  up smiling and thanking at the end of interview, thats it.

Second worst news is given by sports section (exception for cricket ) and things related to west (hollywood actors or any band /singer ) are always crap in our media. They do it to fill the air time , thats it. For print media , to just fill the column on day to day basis.

Originally posted by Divya1503

11-11-2012 :) check the cinema plus edition :)
i'll check dis out...vaise to kabhi newsppr pda ni bt ipk ke liye ye bhiii😆
Originally posted by rainaluvBS

I am very much from India and The Hindu is owned by Jaya Lalitha.  How can i forget her posters  on the first page ? full size photo during election times.

Not imagining things at all , I always believe in reality.
Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
SP,,,,,,better do not risk,,all that u've earned!!! n take a right decision!! coz Nothing works when it comes to fandom power! 
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Yes, they do and its called yellow journalism.On top of it , its on wiki pedia you have given which is easily editable.Its not the right source of The Hindu either.  Fact is no strike  happened outside the sets.
The article says that people threatened to do dharna not that there were any actual strikes.

Please repost the article where it says that there were actual dharnas...
Forget entertainment industry(of print media).

I have seen the worst  happening on business channels where the interviewer does not even know whom she is interviewing why they are brought and to discuss which issue etc.No enough home work is done by her/him and she/he just goes by the Q's handed to her , she checks for facts neither squeezes or cross question them  but ends  up smiling and thanking at the end of interview, thats it.
What has this got to do with IF or IPKKND or Barun?
Second worst news is given by sports section (exception for cricket ) and things related to west (hollywood actors or any band /singer ) are always crap in our media. They do it to fill the air time , thats it. For print media , to just fill the column on day to day basis.

thanks for posting the article.