Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
There needs to be more article likes that and what not the people need to know how popular this show is worldwide I mean people who don't even understand the language are watching it that surely has to say something

People we need to carry on with what we are doing its working
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How will the journalist know abt dharani in first place if its  is not taking place ? if its taking place outside the sets then they would be first sitting outside the site to cover  it , isnt it ?  so untill and unless she has not visited social sites ? so these are gathered info and no facts.

Uproar they have mentioned is not happening for the first time, facts are not correct in this news article, thats it.

Why not herself take interview of barun and have it printed  instead ? thats would speak more abt her work as journalist.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
SpringPearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

I am very much from India and The Hindu is owned by Jaya Lalitha.  How can i forget her posters  on the first page ? full size photo during election times.

Not imagining things at all , I always believe in reality.

I for one is confused whether you are fan of Barun/ipk or just someone stalking this forum?...judging by your comments looks like you are the latter one.. I mean there are good stuffs written about Barun and Ipk, whether it is a filler or not, it doesn't matter, the fact that it came in the Hindu and everyone is happy about it, is enough?..why do you have to come and spoil it..just for your satisfaction??

Moreover seem like you have not read it properly, it doesn't say there was a protest, it says people threatened! Also, if there was only indya.com now like you said in previous days then poor site would have crashed by now!!..maybe you didn't check how fb, twitter, forums, etc etc are being spammed by ipk fans!! That is call huge uproar, whether something like that happened in past or not is not a matter for us!!

Edited by SpringPearl - 11 years ago
nina-loca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Greeting from France
Je t aime beaucoup Barun <3
Ne jettes pas l ponge Courage !
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tats so awesomee!!!
but we should not stop!!!
continue spamming!!
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SpringPearl

I for one is confused whether you are fan of Barun/ipk or just someone stalking this forum?...judging by your comments looks like you are the latter one.. I mean there are good stuffs written about Barun and Ipk, whether it is a filler or not, it doesn't matter, the fact that it came in the Hindu and everyone is happy about it, is enough?..why do you have to come and spoil it..just for your satisfaction??

Moreover seem like you have not read it properly, it doesn't say there was a protest, it says people threatened! Also, if there was only indya.com now like you said in previous days then poor site would have crashed by now!!..maybe you didn't check how fb, twitter, forums, etc etc are being spammed by ipk fans!! That is call huge uproar, whether something like that happened in past or not is not a matter for us!!

Forget abt fan thing. Seeing the actor off/onscreen from last 3 months i would say  , he definitely needs break  otherwise he will collapse for sure.

Do i make sense ?  there is a difference between fanatic , fan and a well wisher.

Peace!

SpringPearl thumbnail

Forget abt fan thing. Seeing the actor off/onscreen from last 3 months i would say  , he definitely needs break  otherwise he will collapse for sure.

Do i make sense ?  there is a difference between fanatic , fan and a well wisher.

Peace!

I am not saying he should stay and not forcing anything either...if he wants to take a break/quit/do whatever I don't mind because I will support him always! If you call yourself a well wisher then one thing that didn't make sense to me is your post in this thread!..anyway..I had enough of this and like Somalians say "NATHOSHA". 

Cheers! 

Edited by SpringPearl - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am very much from India and The Hindu is owned by Jaya Lalitha.  How can i forget her posters  on the first page ? full size photo during election times.

Not imagining things at all , I always believe in reality.

Haww!!😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² 

The Hindu is one paper which did not give me a wrong news till now,for the entire 13 years of my journey with the paper, for me the Hindu is the only reliable news paper, so I chose to believe it if its not for you I'm sorry,I can't help it 

If u think they made it up, why on earth will they print the different news when every other paper is hell bent on proving that Barun left for movies n only the one side of the coin?? If they gave this news, it better be true
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!! Hope SP n PH realises this soon...
Proud to b IPKian n Phangal...