Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The Hindu Times, a National Newspaper..

Okay can i just have a happy jig on this..
I dont care for wt one says about barun anymore, have followed this man's work and been a phanki of his offscreen personal from shradha days , so yeah i vouch to know him little bit if not completely so that makes me see a better picture of the whole drama..

Barun you do have your loyal set of fans whose love aint conditional, so you go boy!!
take rest first of all you need it your stressed out, and please have a PR to handle your issues, handling media is damn stressful you need a PR even other stars have them . That makes you life better while handling media.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True such an outrage for a TV serial and a TV star is first time in history of TV and too from across the world. Its proved one can never and should not underestimate IPK fan power.
Lets see how things turn up after this news...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -sylph-

The Hindu Times, a National Newspaper..

Okay can i just have a happy jig on this..
I dont care for wt one says about barun anymore, have followed this man's work and been a phanki of his offscreen personal from shradha days , so yeah i vouch to know him little bit if not completely so that makes me see a better picture of the whole drama..

Barun you do have your loyal set of fans whose love aint conditional, so you go boy!!
take rest first of all you need it your stressed out, and please have a PR to handle your issues, handling media is damn stressful you need a PR even other stars have them . That makes you life better while handling media.

That's the thing dear .. all of us cannot be bloody fools to not understand him even after following him for years .. we stand by him!
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
plz barun come back.take a break.but come back. im not ready to see kushi with any other.not because of ur chemistry.because of arnavs past.u did nt desrve any happiness after ur parents death.u and kushi find true love and u both have to be live happiely together with ur children.u both deserve it.if they kill asr i was thinking a real person is dying leaving kushi.it cant happen.im nt ready. 

wow i knw barun u would loved by telugu fans. hope u will get offers in telugu films.then i will be happy.i can see u in my mother tongue films.it will be a lesson for ur ph people.u will get succuss barun.gud luck. 
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

ask the mods to stick it.

requested them already 👍🏼
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS😊

I am so proud of him😃
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

Inshallah apu Inshallah

Fan power will get him back

did you call SP?? did you sent the email you wanted to???

call them

this article lifted my mood a bit

Think fan power can bring back sobti

Amen to that.
I have been sending mails to SP.
First time in my life I have done that
Never been like this even in my teens...
God, I so hope this works and we get Barun back...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cummon sp...read ittt n do sumthng bout it
tfs :)
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
With all the ladai between Star_Plus and Production House, Sobti is being targetted. They did same with Giaa Khan and now its Sobti's turn. Why would Barun QUIT the such show that made him so popular, its Channel and PH fault who never gave parallel tracks to other side characters. In the result the leads are being worked 12 hours a day, dont have personal life, No rest. Look at them, they have lost their charmness.

What was the reason behind PH, SP not giving tracks to other ppl in the show? Look at SNS or YRKKH or Bahna show, all of them give preferences to each of their ppl. Here sabkuch ulta pulta hai, akshaya dogra, dipali pansare, mamajee n others never got any serious tracks that makes any sense.

I am very happy Barun Sobti stood by his principal. Wish now Sanaya also quit this show so they give a respected end to beautiful story.
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Wow ! WOW ! 😆

Iam SO freakin proud of you guys today !!!

So much !!!

hahah..😆 SRK will feel insecure and go into coma seeing our sobti boy's popularity here