*Flowers delivered to Sobti* The Hindu Article

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE

Girls!!

Thanks for participating! THE FLOWERS HAS BEEN DELIVERED. Pic & other details are in the following link.

Thanks to Indrani Di for coming up with this beautiful idea of to cheer Sobti up. Priya (Honeypriya), Indrani Di (Indi52) & Mou (Mouramen) will coordiante the whole thing. I will keep you updated.

Thanks to Dips (bs_deeps) for the facebook page & Divya (Divya1503) for the article.

You can still show your love to him by commenting on the facebook page. We will share the FB page link with the bouquet .. he may or may not check the page but we dont want to take a chance, do we? So let him show our love .. shower the FB page with all the love you can. 😊

1) News on Sobti in The Hindu: I am sure SP is seeing this. Hope they for once .. try to be different. (Posted on 11 nov 2012, in the Page 6 of Cinema Plus Edition)
Courtesy:  Divya1503

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

2) For those, who still believe in the plain & simple statement that Barun is leaving .. this is a must read

The Politcs Never Dies: Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam Doon

The article starts with the following quote .. rest is for you to read & percieve.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

3) Would you join a facebook page supporting Sobti - for saving the show, for saving his name?

undefined

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I am sure SP is seeing this. Hope they for once .. try to be different.

I hope SP acts on it...
Jago channel jago...
tfs 😊do u live in ap????
Originally posted by Divya1503

Thanks di!!!

Anytime little monkey .. sorry I forgot to give you credit .. my fingers & brains are total stormy today .. 😳
res

😭 <<< happy tears 

"The serial he made popular" now madam that is on your face. Its not only you who made ASR, its him who made IPKKND what it is.

hah! chalo good to see some NP coming up with the matter.

Lage raho guys, we are on the right path. We should not keep any stones unturned.

Lets do our best and its on GOD whether to reward us or disappoint us.

Kudos to all of us. 👏

WE LOVE YOU BARUN. STAY BACK WE ALL ARE HERE FOR YOU.

dont worry we will adopt the orphan (IPKKND) you have so many Moms, ek chod diya to kya huya? hum sab hai na.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
TFS...Wow...barun is so much popular all over the world!!!
This is really good... 👏... 

Wake up call SP...
Originally posted by sana535

tfs 😊do u live in ap????

No dear .. I am not even an Indian. 😊

Divya shared the link (the one posted next to me).
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Always wanted to see a Barun sobti article on The Hindu :) . I hope people concerned are seeing all these.
TFS :)
wow! the ipkknd fandom cannot be ignored. Keep it up, everyone. call, email, spam!