India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK: The Curse I tried fighting.

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I have always hated Indian serials. Always.

Why you may ask...

Well the main reason is because at some point, the story starts out beautiful, it goes on like that for a while, and then, the writers start to ruin it...

Slowly along the lines, actors randomly start quitting, and the beautiful story is sucked inside a black hole.

I remember when I fell in love with this show. When my best friend showed it to me I tried all my best to fight it. I was like, ''oh great another love story to be ruined.'' But as I saw Arhi on screen my heart pulled my towards the story, and I couldn't resit. 

Thus began my journey of an emotional addiction that I couldn't fight. Oh it was beautiful, so beautiful that every time I watched it, all the problems in the world disappeared. 

Back of my mind I knew some where along the lines it is all going to mess up, but I kept thinking, ''no cvs won't do that. No, no, no.''

How wrong was I.

Suddenly story line did go down, and suddenly an actor decided to take a ''break'' or quit. W.e it might be.

The same shit happened again, and we fans are suffering.

Now the deed is done, and I am hooked to this love story, it is not a joyful feeling anymore, but a painful addiction.

I hate that I love this show, and I regret watching it. I wish I never did see it so I won't be disappointed this way.

My plan is to enjoy the up coming episodes, but at the back of my mind it will still bother me.

Us fans are fighting and doing our best, but we are still being played like puppets. 

At least one thing came out of this; I really did learn my lesson

PS: You guys can bash me, but I don't trust PH (duh) SP, OR Barun. I am sorry, but I can't trust anyone. Unless we have hidden camera's we will never properly know the truth. Sorry.

Either way, all I am praying is we just end it with Arhi.. that's all. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anithav-Reader-Shweta1691medha16zaniax.SobtiLicious.

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
And let the bashing begin... in 1, 2, 3.. 
Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I knw wat u r goin through dear.Wont bash.D only thing we cn do is fi8 till end either to keep Barun or end it.Atleast u'l be happy u tried ur best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anithavDalmuthuya

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
No more bashing anyone. Where there is love, there is understanding...and there is hurt too..

Edited by anithav - 10 November 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru9ti

I knw wat u r goin through dear.Wont bash.D only thing we cn do is fi8 till end either to keep Barun or end it.Atleast u'l be happy u tried ur best

Thank you :) And yeah... that's what I am hoping. At least we will know we tried our best.
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithav

No more bashing anyone. Where there is love, there is understanding...and there is hurt too..

Thank you, you're right... as a fandom we will be moaning together.
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
honestly,i share ur sentiments!
i have been attached to only DMG before like this...while i still watched geet n MJHT,i wasnt this much crazy since i already knew the consequences beforehand!also,the tym the other 2 shows ended,i had almost quit watching the shows due to its pathetic plot!
if u hav ever watched geet ,ull know how 4rats ruined it completely,i even stopped watching 4 a month n then when i came to know that it was shutting down,i watched the last week!
i breathe,eat,live,drink harry potter...i was very upset when the series ended but i never for once was this depressed coz i knew the end was befitting n not abrupt...sure i wud hav liked JKR not to put that epilogue n continued a few more parts with wat happened after since there were many loose ends to be left untied n HP wasnt jus abt harry n voldemort...but we saw it coming at least!
its not the same 4 ipk...we never saw this cuming n in a matter of 3 days,everything got ruined!
when it was dmg,i wasnt so much into online grps n discussions so i dealt with it alone as a show...but ipk is much more than that ...ive spent more time here on IF in the last few months than college,friends n family brought together!
now i just am too tired n irritated with the PR skills or the lack of it...why dont they cum up with an official statement n be over n done with it...whatevr the verdict,we know how to pick up the pieces n move on...why make it all the more heartbreaking,disturbing n chaotic with all the contradictory statements?
dont they get the bottomline,
no barun=no arshi=no IPK...BAS!!!!
just end this drama...plz!!!

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

honestly,i share ur sentiments!
i have been attached to only DMG before like this...while i still watched geet n MJHT,i wasnt this much crazy since i already knew the consequences beforehand!also,the tym the other 2 shows ended,i had almost quit watching the shows due to its pathetic plot!
if u hav ever watched geet ,ull know how 4rats ruined it completely,i even stopped watching 4 a month n then when i came to know that it was shutting down,i watched the last week!
i breathe,eat,live,drink harry potter...i was very upset when the series ended but i never for once was this depressed coz i knew the end was befitting n not abrupt...sure i wud hav liked JKR not to put that epilogue n continued a few more parts with wat happened after since there were many loose ends to be left untied n HP wasnt jus abt harry n voldemort...but we saw it coming at least!
its not the same 4 ipk...we never saw this cuming n in a matter of 3 days,everything got ruined!
when it was dmg,i wasnt so much into online grps n discussions so i dealt with it alone as a show...but ipk is much more than that ...ive spent more time here on IF in the last few months than college,friends n family brought together!
now i just am too tired n irritated with the PR skills or the lack of it...why dont they cum up with an official statement n be over n done with it...whatevr the verdict,we know how to pick up the pieces n move on...why make it all the more heartbreaking,disturbing n chaotic with all the contradictory statements?
dont they get the bottomline,
no barun=no arshi=no IPK...BAS!!!!
just end this drama...plz!!!

OMFG. YOU DRINK AND BREATHE HARRY POTTER|? ME TOO! It might ended, and I was sad, but I can look back on the beautiful memories and I still breathe it! I wish I sticked to Harry Potter only. Life was much easier. IPK is giving me a bitter taste. And I heard about DMG, Geet... Man... that is just horrendous.

medha16

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top