Edited by riti4u - 11 November 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UKLotus

UKLotus Goldie
UKLotus
UKLotus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

This is my mail to them...straight forward and lethal...
Hi,

I know I may be an insignificant viewer for you but I do contribute in your TRPs and may be my mail will go into your trash bin.
But still I will have satisfaction that I did something for the show that I loved so much and also for the actor who has entertained me for past 1 and half year. This story is about Arnav and Khushi and not khushi alone.This show gave you massive international audience and also fame globally. It is sad to see that viewers who all should not be part of offscreen dirty mess have now realised that leading entertainment channel of yours are not trustworthy and even feel like answerable to viewers. If this decision of barun is personal then it was known to you for 2 months prior and dont think  that viewers are naive to understand this.That in these 2 months effort could have made to retain barun and even make show come to an end. As for rest of cast ,you could have planned a different show.I dont care about politics and who is right and who is wrong but there is an actor who worked in your industry for past 1 and half years and it is really regretable that you have exploit his image to this extent.
Your sources claim that he is leaving and has offers for movie. When actor himself on radio interview previously said he has no offers in hand. Stop playing with emotions of every fan of this show and even die hard fans of Barun Sobti.Atleast be human to the actor who served your company for so long and is still serving- Dont make him look like a liar in front of his fans. If you still want to continue with show, go ahead .Lets see how much viewers you still retain.

Take care

Loyal Barun Fan

well done.

I will also send more e-mails on similine lines to all 9 SP main addresses.

BTW I have been sending them e-mails since yesterday and will keep sending until SP's final
decision on Monday 12th.

We need to show full support for Barun as well  IPK and Arnav & Khushi unique love story.

Thanks and take care.

sajani15 Groupbie
sajani15
sajani15

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
k whoever it is..plz tel us d real reason behind him quitting d show...is der such a big reason dat he is nt ready to stay back..atleast 4 his fan..he knws dat he has such a big fan following n he can't hurt us..plz sobti stay back..ATLEAST FIR UR FANS!!!!WE REALLY REALLY WANT U IN THE SHOW!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

BublyKhushi Senior Member
BublyKhushi
BublyKhushi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Monkey Wink   ready to save Barun ...  hahahahaha
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Maanarsh,

if you are someone who cant reveal your ID then you shouldn't be here and  leak out half baked truths either. Suddenly the forum is full of "someone who cant reveal the real ID" with "inside" sourceGeek.

Well Mr/Miss.maanarsh, maybe you forgot that having MIDs are strictly prohibited on this site so you may remember it next time and come with your real ID!

Do not play with the fans/members feelings and make mockery out of it!

To all - don't blindly trust anyone as many are deliberately taking advantage of the situation to fool around the members!

Topic closed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorRitsritsForever19

Go to top