maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
well guys though i am not a member on if but today i could not stop myself from writing this. though i am not going to reaveal my identity. its upto you that you will read and respond to it quickly. its upto you that you believe or not. its not my problem. i just wanted to give some of the points which you fans require to know. in my carrier till now have not seen this much popularity and love for a television actor and a daily soap. i appreciate for this and i am proud of mr.sobti. so here you go guys

ok i will not speak lies. though everyone thinking a lot of politics going on here so i will say it is wrong though. and mr.sobti is very much well. nothing is fault with his health becoz i read many of the articles regarding these two points here in this forum so consider these two points.

no boby is happy mr.sobti is leaving the show but cannot deny he is leaving the show coz of few reasons which i cannot disclose much but yes he is leaving the show and no one is ready to accept though but this is the reality. and yes the show is continuing with a new lead coz every show requires a male lead

everyone is asking to end the show if mr'sobti leaves. but you guys really have to knoe that shutting down a show which is this much popular and that too immediately in the main time slot is not possible though. instead asking to shut down you can ask us and protest for mr.sobti to continue taking a short break which he can very well manage. you need to rise now you need to help reach your voice to the peaks if you want really this show to be back. its upto you guys and till now no change has occured here even though many fans are trying to change mr.sobti 's decision. so you need to raise your voice now coz very less time you guys have

this is not a spoiler or something. u can believe or not believe its up to you ...good luck

you guys just see that thae fault is not at all with barun its some other reasons which are forcing him to leave but if you guys take up and try to stop him. you guys just need to raise your voice till it reaches the hearts here. just keep it in your mind that decision has not yet changed so you guys need to ask for more and more and show the public power to the channel and the production house so that they will change barun's decision of leaving which is very much possible as of now but not go into a delay...good luck cant reaveal than this though

OK WHAT IF SOMEONE FORCED HIM TO LEAVE THOUGH 😲

MAY BE SP OR EVEN PH ...WHAT CAN I SAY NOW AS AM STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED BUT BEING A HIGE FAN HAD TO REVEAL THROUGH A FAKE IDENTITY CANT SAY MORE THAN THIS REM MAY BE SP OR PH 😲
Edited by maanarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clouds88 thumbnail
why is he leaving??we don't want the details but atleast a little hint on whats going on??is it because of the script thats not working or is it some rift with the ph??
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so its another blame game!!
IronyDied thumbnail
neither Barun is leaving because oh his health nor for any movie.. whatever they (the channel or PH) wants to do they can.. but they should stop spreading the rumor that Barun is leaving for his movie cause there is nothing like that.

yes a show can not run without male lead but IPKKND is not a general show.. what the point remains the tittle "iss paayr ko kya naam doon" if Khushi is shown to romance with someone else after Arnav, somethings are better if they remained untouched.. like Arnav and Khushi's love story.😕

Barun can take a break and come back but running the show with a new lead will be the most yuckiest thing 😕 we have passed some in fact many episodes without Barun earlier cause hope was there ..we knew that he will be back.! we are ready to do that again but NO NEW LEAD IS ACCEPTED BAS! they can run the show but they need audience to watch that too..its not any other achar dikra show of SP..the replacement formula is not gonna work!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the motivation. We don't want to know what is the reason. If he is exhausted he can take 2/3 weeks or 1 month break. I think he is a young guy. If he rest properly he will feel better.So far we know he didn't sign any new movie or his movie is releasing after 5/6 month. So why he wants to disown such a legendary character of ASR what gave him so much accolade, appreciation, recognition, awards and most of all immense love from his fan.
 We will definitely keep email and call SP to get Barun back in the show after giving him a short break.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
U are actually r8!!
Bt I hav no hope left nemore!!
heahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LISTEN...whoever you are...

WE ARE READY TO TAKE THIS ALL THE WAY...

...BUT YOU NEED TO GIVE US MORE INFORMATION...

...YOU NEED TO GIVE US MORE AMMUNITION ... SO WE CAN HURT THEM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST...

...YOU NEED TO TELL US THE REAL REASON WHY SOBTI QUIT...!

...THIS IS NO f**kING TIME TO BE COY AND KEEP SILENT...

SPEAK UP
arshifan2012 thumbnail
dude...if you dont tell us the reason then its becoming difficult for us to stop him!!!!!!
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, I appreciate the fact that you're trying to motivate us. But you HAVE GOT to give us some information!! You have too!! We need to know what's going on? I don't wanna blame the PH or Barun...but we at least deserve to know what the frack is going on! There are people who are willing to fight till the end. Who are ready to demand that Barun be brought back..but I think at this point its important to know WHY Barun is leaving!! 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaa we will raise our voice..and try our best to stop him...