Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Star Plus we are not fools..!! (Page 2)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINA!

send this to SP and all the links posted! im sick of the games myself. i just know barun's last day will be my last day too. cannot stomach khushi rabba ve'ing with someone elseBroken Heart 

i will be mailing Star Plus to let my views out and will also tweet it ..I am sure they will ignore it...but as a viewer I will be satisfied

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by dkatmala

you are right, they said gauri will be meeting with everyone on SP at 7:30 p.m. on november 12th, then only it clicked to me. My God. What was that. how can responsible channel do that?

Beacause thats Star Plus and there are some people who believed whatever they say.

Star Plus was denying all this news because of their upcoming Live event and to retain the viewers from watching IPK...now they have found a new guy and may be he gets final soon and he starts shooting soon so people will get some other good looking guy to watch.

Star Plus understands their viewer's nature well...they forget things fast...trust me out of 100 people saying Barun don't go..we will quit watching IPK if Barun leaves...only few will do so...rest will start liking the new guy with Khushi..and Star Plus knows this behaviour well...!!

Star Plus can fool their viewers well thats why they are running all crap shows with highest TRP

Everyone has some time or the other have not told us the truth .. be it SP, PH (keeping quiet doesnt make it alright) or BS.  But just now I was going thru the tweeter and found a tweet by Rajansingh on 8 nov.  Someone tweeted him that 'no sarun no ipk' to which he retweeted that ' i do recall most people said the same when he had his last break'  . From this what i understand is that SP is assured that people will forget about Barun and continue watching the show like they did during his last break.  What SP is confident is all this tweets, frantic mails will be forgotten and everything will fall back into place soon !!!!!

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 November 2012 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
SP IS IRRESPONSIBLE.

DISRESPECTFUL TO THEIR VIEWERS.
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
a tweet by Rajansingh on 8 nov. Someone tweeted him that 'no sarun no ipk' to which he retweeted that ' i do recall most people said the same when he had his last break' .

That is pathetic SP. DISGUSTING. AND DISRESPECTFUL.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by dkatmala

you are right, they said gauri will be meeting with everyone on SP at 7:30 p.m. on november 12th, then only it clicked to me. My God. What was that. how can responsible channel do that?

Beacause thats Star Plus and there are some people who believed whatever they say.

Star Plus was denying all this news because of their upcoming Live event and to retain the viewers from watching IPK...now they have found a new guy and may be he gets final soon and he starts shooting soon so people will get some other good looking guy to watch.

Star Plus understands their viewer's nature well...they forget things fast...trust me out of 100 people saying Barun don't go..we will quit watching IPK if Barun leaves...only few will do so...rest will start liking the new guy with Khushi..and Star Plus knows this behaviour well...!!

Star Plus can fool their viewers well thats why they are running all crap shows with highest TRP

Everyone has some time or the other have not told us the truth .. be it SP, PH (keeping quiet doesnt make it alright) or BS.  But just now I was going thru the tweeter and found a tweet by Rajansingh on 8 nov.  Someone tweeted him that 'no sarun no ipk' to which he retweeted that ' i do recall most people said the same when he had his last break'  . From this what i understand is that SP is assured that people will forget about Barun and continue watching the show like they did during his last break.  What SP is confident is all this tweets, frantic mails will be forgotten and everything will fall back into place soon !!!!!
yes and in a way thats what happens...you can see this in next 2 months..you visit the same forum you may not find the same people...some may be missing but again there will be list of new fans..
but in all this whats going wrong is an actor's image just because he feels he can do better in life 

Go to top