Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Star Plus we are not fools..!!

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Yes Star Plus.Enough is enough.

Till now I have no problem regarding any thing.Barun leaving/taking break for any reason.We had some reliable spoilers who have told about this.But viewers believed your statement.Your source.

Mr. Rajan Singh continuously tweeted that all this is rumour.So Star Plus you are a liar.

Barun Sobti announces his reason for leaving is he need a break and this interview is arranged by Star Plus.And knowing he gave a false information(according to your recent updates) you did not object him.And again here the media channel promotion Star Plus they tweeted the same.And Rajan Singh too.So,again here Star Plus is at fault.

Has Barun signed 3 movies in 2 hours? Because till yesterday afternoon you were saying that he is taking a break and after sometime your statement changed.And that too on Saturday when there is officially no work done.Again Star PLus its your fault.

You are so active on all social platform and in spite of people continuously tweeting/mailing then why the same comment is not available on anyone's tweet or website?

Star Plus Enough is Enough.

Just because an actor wish to move on his career and you don't want him to leave for any reason(thats between a channel and an actor) you can't publish wrong news.It would have been better for you to say "no comments" rather than denying this news and giving hope to viewers and again changing your statement in 2 hours.

As a Barun's fan I am very much prepared and now happy that he is leaving a channel who does not have any credibility.I don't find anything wrong for any actor to look for his better opportunity which you as a channel can't provide.

Note:-I am going to write a mail not just for IPK but as a Star Plus viewer.I have never made any calls or signed any petition or done any thing for this show because I accept things as it comes but now Star Plus is trying to fool their viewers just because they are a big channel.

BTW its Star Plus only who have promoted their upcoming show by misguiding their viewers "Gauri Bhosle missing".There have been many disappointments towards this promotion but still they have not accepted their misguidance.They feel all this is okay. 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14ben-10BARDWISHIKLA49ndkamalkiipkfrncdhijayKMH-NASHAvenkatahira2050meens80claireDDBreeeezyswat.gvellainsaanchandana.skooltoadTINA!anjaani07KranuOnepoundChic.Brooke..SobtiLicious.Aphrodite88ArnieBoyBarun

kamalki Groupbie
kamalki
kamalki

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
ph and starplus    both r being rude  .   they play  with public emotin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BARDWISHIKLATanumonpieryrose

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalki

ph and starplus    both r being rude  .   they play  with public emotin

Here I won't blame PH much...they are to be blamed for their poor PR skills and tracks...

things were quite sure since 2 months(at least i had faith on mishti and other spoilers because all of them had logic).but it was always star plus who claimed this to be wrong.

And now I am 100% sure that why Barun said its a break.So that people have hope and they keep watching the show,start liking Khushi with some other guy and forgets Barun.Its all done by Star Plus.Because Barun's reason of leaving does not matter.Its his leave that matters

I don't know why some people are not understanding all these things.Its STAR PLUS..A big channel..POWER RULES

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
you are right, they said gauri will be meeting with everyone on SP at 7:30 p.m. on november 12th, then only it clicked to me. My God. What was that. how can responsible channel do that?
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

you are right, they said gauri will be meeting with everyone on SP at 7:30 p.m. on november 12th, then only it clicked to me. My God. What was that. how can responsible channel do that?

Beacause thats Star Plus and there are some people who believed whatever they say.

Star Plus was denying all this news because of their upcoming Live event and to retain the viewers from watching IPK...now they have found a new guy and may be he gets final soon and he starts shooting soon so people will get some other good looking guy to watch.

Star Plus understands their viewer's nature well...they forget things fast...trust me out of 100 people saying Barun don't go..we will quit watching IPK if Barun leaves...only few will do so...rest will start liking the new guy with Khushi..and Star Plus knows this behaviour well...!!

Star Plus can fool their viewers well thats why they are running all crap shows with highest TRP
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by dkatmala

Beacause thats Star Plus and there are some people who believed whatever they say.

Star Plus was denying all this news because of their upcoming Live event and to retain the viewers from watching IPK...now they have found a new guy and may be he gets final soon and he starts shooting soon so people will get some other good looking guy to watch.

Star Plus understands their viewer's nature well...they forget things fast...trust me out of 100 people saying Barun don't go..we will quit watching IPK if Barun leaves...only few will do so...rest will start liking the new guy with Khushi..and Star Plus knows this behaviour well...!!

Star Plus can fool their viewers well thats why they are running all crap shows with highest TRP

I don't belong to that, if i say I will stop watching the show, i will do that. I have done this before with kahin to hoga, i felt I was fooled then and now also, both times by SP. Shame on this channel and their gimmicks and cheap tricks.
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
theres nothing left to do but wait and watch..
nothing makes sense right now..
the future remains fogged..
i did the best i could..
i can do no more..
i'll just sit back and watch the show as long as it runs..
i won't quit it even if barun leaves..
sanaya deserves all the love for remaining loyal all this time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
send this to SP and all the links posted! im sick of the games myself. i just know barun's last day will be my last day too. cannot stomach khushi rabba ve'ing with someone elseBroken Heart 

Go to top