Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Who is Pinky? (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

the actually lead of this show is Miltali, Kinshuk,  kitali and lastly all the villians which shivshakti's character  should be a small part of coz this story is not ab her.  Shivshakti is not the second lead of this show  and is she the actually main villian of this show coz i think its TT?  bt unfortunately the only reason they are showing her so much in these filler episodes is coz  she made a huge fuss ab her lack of screen time and quit. Quite frankly she should have never been rehired coz we only needed a 2 bit actor to do a 2 bit character. I think kinshuk and the rest of the cast should learn to make a fuss ab their lack of screen time from her and threaten to leave. bt unfortunately my jaan wnt do such a selfish thing and will allow the story to unfold at its natural pace unlike others. 

Sandia This is what u should get for ur Wonderful to the point post specially abt the BOLD part Clap . Totally Agree with u . The A-Star like KINSHUK , he is such a professional that He knows to be patient and to wait for his own screen space . Seriously He is a Wonderful guy and Our sweetu is not at all Selfish or unprofessional to cry abt Screen space .Because for him the Most imp thing is his Acting and his Character's Growth . I am so proud to be Kinshukian Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanLoveRagvir_Prishnasandiab-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

the actually lead of this show is Miltali, Kinshuk,  kitali and lastly all the villians which shivshakti's character  should be a small part of coz this story is not ab her.  Shivshakti is not the second lead of this show  and is she the actually main villian of this show coz i think its TT?  bt unfortunately the only reason they are showing her so much in these filler episodes is coz  she made a huge fuss ab her lack of screen time and quit. Quite frankly she should have never been rehired coz we only needed a 2 bit actor to do a 2 bit character. I think kinshuk and the rest of the cast should learn to make a fuss ab their lack of screen time from her and threaten to leave. bt unfortunately my jaan wnt do such a selfish thing and will allow the story to unfold at its natural pace unlike others. 

OMG Sandia, that's exactly what I write in most of my posts about too much Pinky scenes and you are absolutely correct, just because she quit and made a fuss about it, don't mean that she should get rehired and yeah all the other actors and actress should do the same too but of course they wouldn't do something selfish like that, another thing that comes to my mind is that shouldn't she be happy with less scenes, it would give her more time for her studies and all since she's still studying, where as Kinshuk and Mitali have completed their studies and work as full time actors so they should get more screen space not her and yeah she's not the lead, she's not even the main villan character, her role is the same as the role of Swati she wasn't needed much like how Pinky isn't needed much but someone had to make a fuss and now nearly 3/4 of the episode is about Pinky Angry

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 12 November 2012 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningOceanLovedevil_saint2000Ragvir_Prishnasandiabmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

OMG Sandia, that's exactly what I write in most of my posts about too much Pinky scenes and you are absolutely correct, just because she quit and made a fuss about it, don't mean that she should get rehired and yeah all the other actors and actress should do the same too but of course they wouldn't do something selfish like that, another thing that comes to my mind is that shouldn't she be happy with less scenes, it would give her more time for her studies and all since she's still studying, where as Kinshuk and Mitali have completed their studies and work as full time actors so they should get more screen space not her and yeah she's not the lead, she's not even the main villan character, her role is the same as the role of Swati she wasn't needed much like how Pinky isn't needed much but someone had to make a fuss and now nearly 3/4 of the episode is about Pinky Angry

Fizu couldn't have said it better Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanLoveRagvir_Prishnasandiab-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Fizu couldn't have said it better Clap

Thanks Moni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanLoveRagvir_Prishna

loveprincess143 Groupbie
loveprincess143
loveprincess143

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I agree with the comments above. something needs to be done about PINKY, she's starting to get annoying... witht the screen space she gets, they might as well chagne the show name & base it on her so I can stop watching... Can't wait for this track to be over...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bryandareawakeningOceanLoveRagvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I also agree with all the above commments made, this show isn't about Pinky but yet they show her the most, just because Shivshakti made a fuss over it and @Fiza I agree with yur comment about her studies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanLove-SilverDragon-

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Topic Closed no more Votes Or Comments
Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Topic Closed no more Votes Or Comments

Your not a mod, you need to ask a mod to close it, just writing it won't close it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bryandareawakeningOceanLovedevil_saint2000-SilverDragon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index