Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

OMG Sandia, that's exactly what I write in most of my posts about too much Pinky scenes and you are absolutely correct, just because she quit and made a fuss about it, don't mean that she should get rehired and yeah all the other actors and actress should do the same too but of course they wouldn't do something selfish like that, another thing that comes to my mind is that shouldn't she be happy with less scenes, it would give her more time for her studies and all since she's still studying, where as Kinshuk and Mitali have completed their studies and work as full time actors so they should get more screen space not her and yeah she's not the lead, she's not even the main villan character, her role is the same as the role of Swati she wasn't needed much like how Pinky isn't needed much but someone had to make a fuss and now nearly 3/4 of the episode is about Pinky 😡

Fizu couldn't have said it better 👏
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu couldn't have said it better 👏

Thanks Moni
loveprincess143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with the comments above. something needs to be done about PINKY, she's starting to get annoying... witht the screen space she gets, they might as well chagne the show name & base it on her so I can stop watching... Can't wait for this track to be over...

Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also agree with all the above commments made, this show isn't about Pinky but yet they show her the most, just because Shivshakti made a fuss over it and @Fiza I agree with yur comment about her studies.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Topic Closed no more Votes Or Comments
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Topic Closed no more Votes Or Comments

Your not a mod, you need to ask a mod to close it, just writing it won't close it 
OceanLove thumbnail
Thanks you for your comments 

Dear FizaluvsKinshuk
Sweet moniluvskinshuk
Honey ILoVeKinshuk-
Cute CrazyFans1
Lovely sandiab
Beautiful RagvirFan123

😊
OceanLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Pinky is krishnas cousin who is negative and she wanted to marry pintu singh but pintu broke off the marriage cuz he loved Krishna. Now he is married to Krishna and pinky is trying to get revenge by marrying pintu's older brother.

Oh alright!! Thanks for describing in detail. I have recently started to take interest in this soap therefore wanted to know more about it 😊
OceanLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

I also agree with all the above commments made, this show isn't about Pinky but yet they show her the most, just because Shivshakti made a fuss over it and @Fiza I agree with yur comment about her studies.

I am also Ragvir Fan 😊  😉  ❤️
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Pinky is not a human. How can a person be so jealous??  They are portraying impossible things. Sorry and regards, but I love the show too. I think they should concentrate more on Krishna's struggle to study and remove crime, instead of family gimmicks.