India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why mockey?

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
This whole series of happenings really left very bad taste at the end of the day. I never wished this plight our sweet, cute and epic new love story. i dont want to say anything to the actors becos i love the whole team...they are THE BEST. What a great acting they have done. They brought life to the RAIZADAS and GUPTHAS.. Every thing was perfect to the core in this drama. Love, hatred, cruelty, emotions, naughtyness, maturity,stupidity...everything. Atlast eveyone has a life which sholud be as one likes to live. And as a fan, i respect their devisions and always know my limit of expectation from the other person, they need their space. At this point, i wish all the actors very best of luck.

I would be lying if i say, i am not hurt. I am hurt, really hurt. Becos the RAIZADAS and GUPTHAS were part of my life. Everyday, my half an hour was spared only for them, leaving even my kids. After making kids sleep, another 2-3hours on you tube.. I am a single mother of 2 kids aged 8&7 years. I have many issues to deal with the whole day... But the time i spent with arnav & khushi always was sprcial on any day. I laughed with them and cried with them. They really brought smile on my face everyday.

I really dont know whats happening...and dont need to know also as all of them were so honest in portraying their respective characters, i am sure they are honest in reality too. Noone can question that... But my main issue is why to mock the love of arshi...alright, at this point of time they may not be together...life is never the same for many of us as we plan... The most loved ones leave us alone... But the love? Does it also leave?

Arnav has given Khushi the much required support she needed in life... A complete family, financial stability, ...at this point khushi should be made ASR who, is double strong now...settle Anjali, NK is always there, a good friend,... Does she need another man? I totally agree with some who day, doesnt she need another chance? Then why the love of ARSHI shown as so special...special is such an understatement. Where did we see a couple who understood so well being so different from each other...who talked so much without saying a sinle word, who could speak to each other being miles away... Now how will any third person fit in this picture?

I am a simple living woman who searches for happiness in simple things. Truly i found solace in ARSHI. Please dont spoil the purity of this love as some want to prove that they are the king makers... And they think they gave the role to actors and they can make anything which makes them proud. Some characters leave a strong mark on us the viewews. Dont take them away from us. Its a sincere request from me. I am not sure if anyone who is respondible for this epic love story will ever read my post. I only want and wish, if at all, one person understand the pain of me and if that results in making ARSHI are for ever and only for each other... AM I ASKING FOR MORE?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
No one with me?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index