-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Are they (SP) just trying to calm us down? #SaveIPKKND#ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

SP says, We have NO IDEA about the new entry. Daljeet Bhanot is NOT leaving! #IPKKND #SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

SP says, The show is NOT ending, if Barun Sobti leaves too!#IPKKND #SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

SP says, And yeah, Barun Sobti is getting 3 film offers! #IPKKND#SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

SP says, Barun Sobti is NOT taking a break, He is just quitting the show! #IPKKND #SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

What's wrong with SP? Now, they are saying different stories.#SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

RT @indupriya8: @teambarun never gonna believe all that !!#IBelieveBarun and #ISupportBarun #hamesha !!

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Barun Sobti is leaving for Bollywood? No, It's just a FAKE story. Don't believe that! #SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Guys, Keep Spamming SP. We have only 1 day!http://teambarun.blogspot.com/2012/11/save-ipkknd-i-support-barun.html … #SaveIPKKND#ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Don't stop guys. Keep spamming and mailing SP! #SaveIPKKND#ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Please Don't LOSE HOPE! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.#SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

I am very happy with the production house, says Barun Sobtihttp://teambarun.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-am-very-happy-with-production-house.html …

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

I have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now - says Barun Sobti

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house - says Barun Sobti

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

This is SUNDAY not MONDAY! Are you giving up already?#SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

This is SUNDAY not MONDAY! Are you giving up already?#SaveIPKKND #ISupportBarun

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

Fuze magazine..exclusive with MAMR director, articles on barun and sanaya and Arhi :)

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

The future of the show is yet undecided and a final decision will not be taken till Monday..let's hope for the best

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

we don't know what is going to happen just yet..and the TOI didn't say quit just break.. It's very confusing isn't it

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/Barun-Sobti-to-quit-Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon/articleshow/17169434.cms … sorry guys we tried our best..and he knows that.. :(

TeamBARUN ?@TeamBARUN

'if my fans love me they will understand' - Barun Sobti in TOI

Anil Jha ?@StarAnilJha

My most favorite moment between Barun and Krushna in #stardiwali. Watch iy again on Sun from 9pm on #starplus. Cheerspic.twitter.com/XCZzG63I

P.S Decending order from the top.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks appy... Now this things are actually make me mad... Dont know what will be their decision but I am sure if they go with new lead than I am sure they will face the same thing which DMG faced when they brought Karan wahi... Hope they take decision in our favour... But if not then let them suffer a huge loss as they will be  breaking the hearts of millions of fans... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top