Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Originally posted by sabrina.a

Guys the reporter Alia Khan who posted on her fb that SB is going to end and which has drive us crazy Confused,  think is a fake. The reporter who said that also said Sriti getting married to Harshad. We all know by now that this news is fake. So I a guessing the show ending news is also fake. For the past 1 week there has been lots of interviews and articles on SB for the recent changes. So if there were such a thing like they will end it , they would have said that right?? Moreover they could have ended the show without harshad leaving. We all know that Harshad gave notice upto the end of november. So They could have ended with him and sia living happy life. So no point of doing ths right now. I have e-mailed LifeOk and till now no updates on this news. So those who are upset with this news like me, cheer up Big smile

Okay. So now I know that this is all fake I can relax. Big smile

You dont want this show to end?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Okay. So now I know that this is all fake I can relax. Big smile

You dont want this show to end?

No I don't want Sriti to leave without Sia first killing Viraj. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07prats233

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG another one Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I guess it's a rumour

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07sabrina.a

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.