Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I think it's too late to salvage Jhanvi's character - it's been burnt beyond recognition.  If they now show Jhanvi becoming independent, the message it will send is to make a casualty of the person who reaches out to help one, and after he is dead, move on like nothing has happened.  That's the worst message.  Killing off Jhanvi's character would be the best thing for this show.

That's assuming it's correct.  Given the number of shows that have recently gone off the air, I doubt that the channel wants a quick replacement for this one as well.

[/QUOTE]

Killing Janvi, Shocked, She was & is the victim here. So killing the victim, would bea  disaster.

I agree,  thy butchered Janvi/sia's character beyond recongnition, thy kiiled the concept of the show, tampered with Viraj's character, never bothered to give a proper characterization to Ragav, on the whole the Ragav track was a recipe for disaster.

To be very honest, i dont see anything left in the show to salvage it.  Its beyond repair now. Thanks to the CVs.  This is why, i felt the show might end with this track.

By independent i meant... show janvi as a strong & brave person, one who could handle her issues without anyone's support.  This is the message thy claimed thy would show, but miserably failed coz of their creativity..

By 'casualty', if you meant bumping off Ragav...well thy had to create a battle ground for her to fight.  Ragav was shown more as her protector & soldier than a Mentor & guide.  So with him around, whatever she does, would look forced & artificial.  I think, thy want to put her in the same situation, where she was, when she ran from Manali.

Now she has a battle ground set for her along with a strong reason & a motive to fight.   A perfect scenario to turn a Abla nari to Ma Durga.  Totally filmy, but the previous  tracks had nothing close to reality, so cant the blame the CVs for this.

Don't know if this would work, even if it works, how much it would affect the show.  But, i admit
 i am waiting for Janvi's action, something i was waiting for the past few months.

Hope the CVs execute this track properly. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786athenasarwaleAya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-afreenaamnamysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Hope show is not ending the other things don't mater as long as show goes on with effective story!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanoosreeafreenaamna

Dhruti_rocks434

Goldie

Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Widout Sriti there is no dsddsb for me.so if she quit i will quit too...n quiting ka reson kavi v screen space nai ho sakta. RS & Jyoti me Sriti ko koi bohot jyada screen space ni mila tha.RS me sabse jyada Dk & Sarla ko screen space mila tha or uske alawa 5 sis nd family v thi but Sriti was main lead of RS and Jyoti me Jyoti ko...dsddsb ek serious social issu k bare me tha. Its not about entertainment.no body feels enterainment to see torturs on a helpless girl.nd 6 months unhone yahi dikhaya ok log atract hue.but log Jahnvi ki story suru hone ka wait karte rahe.karte rahe or karte rahe.or shw dekhna band kar diya. cvs pehle story se bhatke fir characters se nd fir massage se v.ab ye show me h kya na story na characters or na massage...ph ki koi galti nai coz suru k 3 weeks shw awsum tha story fast ja rahi thi just lyk RS.ofcours tab channel ka koi interfair nai tha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I thnik the show ending also has to do with KVB's movie, he stated they will start shooting in Jan. which is why I think everything is rushed to end the show.

Show the fates of Sia/Jhanvi and Viraj.

So lets see what happens. This is just my two cents.

Because KVB with producing his own movie and starring in it, you just dont have the time to dedicate to a show, so I had an inkling it will end by Jan. but wasn't sure.

I've said this time and time again, I think the karwa chauth episode should have been the last episode and gone like this:

In saving Raghav, Viraj himself dies.

That way all 3 characters would have gotten justice.

Viraj, would have shown his true selfess love fo his Jaan, by allowing her to move on and sacrificing himself for Raghav/Sia,

It would have salvaged him to some extent. Even those who don't like him, woulda been like "awww" at least he did something nice at death.

and Raghav/Sia coulda moved on. Seriously shoulda been the last episode but it wasnt.

Don't know what will happen now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan-prime-tweetie19ForeverSHINee

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

I think the show ending also has to do with KVB's movie, he stated they will start shooting in Jan. which is why I think everything is rushed to end the show.

Because KVB with producing his own movie and starring in it, you just dont have the time to dedicate to a show, so I had an inkling it will end by Jan. but wasn't sure.

I've said this time and time again, I think the karwa chauth episode should have been the last episode and gone like this:

Viraj, would have shown his true selfess love fo his Jaan, by allowing her to move on and sacrificing himself for Raghav/Sia,

It would have salvaged him to some extent. Even those who don't like him, woulda been like "awww" at least he did something nice at death.

and Raghav/Sia coulda moved on. Seriously shoulda been the last episode but it wasnt.

No offense my friend, I don't see KVB or any other actor calling quits as a reason to end the show.  The decision rests with the channel & PH house  to end the show.  If KVB was the reason, then show would have ended when KVB wanted to quit.  Thy could have killed Viraaj and ended the show with Ragav /Sia marriage.  Thy convinced him to stay.   Same with HC quitting, if thy wanted thy could have ended with Viraaj behind the bars & Ragav and Sia living happily ever after instead thy killed Ragav.   So a date has been set by the channel & PH, till then thy will come up with something.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKSritiFansabrina.aForeverSHINeeafreenaamna

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoosree

Originally posted by ritzbitz786

I think the show ending also has to do with KVB's movie, he stated they will start shooting in Jan. which is why I think everything is rushed to end the show.

No offense my friend, I don't see KVB or any other actor calling quits as a reason to end the show.  The decision rests with the channel & PH house  to end the show.  If KVB was the reason, then show would have ended when KVB wanted to quit.  Thy could have killed Viraaj and ended the show with Ragav /Sia marriage.  Thy convinced him to stay.   Same with HC quitting, if thy wanted thy could have ended with Viraaj behind the bars & Ragav and Sia living happily ever after instead thy killed Ragav.   So a date has been set by the channel & PH, till then thy will come up with something.

Ok, I agree with what youre saying, but we are saying two completely different things.

I'm not talking about KVB quitting, at all which is what you took it as? So if taken in that context I can see why you replied what you did...

BUT...

I'm saying, that because KVB might not be able to commit to the show because of his movie he is producing/acting in that will start shooting in January, he will be leaving (not quitting), just other commitments.

HC has left.

Sriri Jha is leaving? (Not confirmed)

But any PH would be like "Ok, one of our actors (HC) quit, the other main lead has a movie to worry about so he won't have time. So let's just logically end the show before they all have to leave for their other commitments, instead of replacing the whole cast."

SritiFan

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
wont believe the news until there is sum official confirmation article

MahinK

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

Guys the reporter Alia Khan who posted on her fb that SB is going to end and which has drive us crazy Confused,  think is a fake. The reporter who said that also said Sriti getting married to Harshad. We all know by now that this news is fake. So I a guessing the show ending news is also fake. For the past 1 week there has been lots of interviews and articles on SB for the recent changes. So if there were such a thing like they will end it , they would have said that right?? Moreover they could have ended the show without harshad leaving. We all know that Harshad gave notice upto the end of november. So They could have ended with him and sia living happy life. So no point of doing ths right now. I have e-mailed LifeOk and till now no updates on this news. So those who are upset with this news like me, cheer up Big smile

Okay. So now I know that this is all fake I can relax. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.