Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
WTH.. is going to this serial guys?? First HC and now Sriti??? I'll quit watching the serial. I love this serial but NO SRITI NO DSDD.SB!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 7)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I don't see any point in making this topic sticky, as the person who spread the rumor first, is NOT a reporter. She claims to be but is not Silly She even posted about HC n SJ marriage, let us trust that too ROFL

You are right - I'll take it off.  Discussions can continue here, until a denial comes from somewhere or the other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Sriti plzz quit the show. I am with you. everyone is with you. Because you deserve so much better than this pathetic show. it has nothing for you. want to see you in better shows so if you are reading my message then plzz plzz quit the show. love you. God Bless Harshad Sriti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786SritiFanSilverBell

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Sriti Love You. Great She's leaving.

ritzbitz786SritiFanSaraa.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Wait what??? The serial is ending? When did this happen?

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
@Vrish The reporter who said this news of ending show also said that sriti and HC is getting married. I think Like the wedding news this one is also fake guys. Look at the recent interviews and updates there is no such hints of the show ending. So I am guessing the reporter just posted a false news.

MahinKForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for confirming this - please edit your opening post w/ an update that confirms that this rumor is false.  I'll leave this thread open so that people can continue to opine on whether she's doing what they want or not, but again, I'm happy that there have been no fights so far, and please keep it that way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786SritiFansabrina.aForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Guys the reporter Alia Khan who posted on her fb that SB is going to end and which has drive us crazy Confused,  think is a fake. The reporter who said that also said Sriti getting married to Harshad. We all know by now that this news is fake. So I a guessing the show ending news is also fake. For the past 1 week there has been lots of interviews and articles on SB for the recent changes. So if there were such a thing like they will end it , they would have said that right?? Moreover they could have ended the show without harshad leaving. We all know that Harshad gave notice upto the end of november. So They could have ended with him and sia living happy life. So no point of doing ths right now. I have e-mailed LifeOk and till now no updates on this news. So those who are upset with this news like me, cheer up Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKritzbitz786ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.