Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

@sabrina.a: Yeah i just checked her fb page and this news is there! even though, i hope its a rumour! Can't see SB just shutting down as Sriti quits! Replace her man!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Aww so cvs realize that this show cannot run without SJ or HC. finally. well who cares, this show can go to hell. I just want my sriti to be out of this. God Bless Sriti

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786shil_hctweetie19EphemeraSamraat_92

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

If Sriti quits the show, that's no reason to end it.  In fact, this is a good opportunity for them to pick a new female lead opposite Viraj - like Adaa Khan.  The encounter she had w/ Viraj on Amrit Manthan was sizzling - they really should end her role in Amrit and bring her here, in place of Sriti.
I agree to that! Pick another gal and move the show..make it Viraaj oriented this time with normal show..no more violence n stuff..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKafreenaamna.Vrish.

fashe

fashe

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
That was a gud news!!!thanx god it's going to end...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcSaraa.Ephemera

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@TM: we all are RajVians..not stupid! and if some unprofessionals quit the show that shouldn't affect our show! cz show makes them...they are not the who made the show!

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 10 November 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKafreenaamna

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I will keep supporting n watching the show as long as KVB is there! Replacement time i guess! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

@TM: we all are RajVians..not stupid! and if some unprofessionals quit the show that shouldn't affect our show! cz show makes them...they are not the who made the show!

Please avoid any innuendos - direct or indirect - on the actors themselves - it's against the rules.  They have every right to decide whether they want to continue in a show or not, and for any reason.  If they believe that the rationale for them remaining in a show is no longer there, they have every right to quit.

Edited by .Vrish. - 10 November 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786sabrina.aRoyalLEO_KrrishSaraa.EphemeraSamraat_92

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Alright. will keep it in mind before posting. - Thank u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.