Sriti quitting? ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can not get it really. just 2 days ago 8th november we read in lots of articles that how the story is going to be in forthcoming episodes. Now in 11th of November they are showing that the serial is going to end !!!! I mean don't they think twice before showing a story line in the serial. If they decided they would end the serial by this way why didn't they end it now with Viraj getting his punishment? I am really very disappointed with this.

VB Note:  All discussions about Sriti quitting the show - let's have that all done here.  And please, no fighting each other over whether she did the right thing or not - everybody has a right to different opinions!
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, seriously i like Sriti, but if she wants to leave its ok, get a new Jhanvi or new character why to end the show.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Yes we love the show. Let us all protest yaar. This can't happen. In every two days they are showing totally different news. 
sabrina.a thumbnail
Even KVB told in his interview with his bike that you will discover a new viraj this time and in one week they are saying the show is going to end. Are they really out of their mind???
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sab ke sab Vele ho gaye hai.
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I seriously hope its a rumour! it can't happen to us...we didnt get to see ViraJhanvi for more then 3 months! pleaseee!
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

Yes, seriously i like Sriti, but if she wants to leave its ok, get a new Jhanvi or new character why to end the show.

AGREED! get a new J but please dont end the serial!!!!
sabrina.a thumbnail
I posted on life OK's fb and twitter and also in my fan page of SB.  Edited by sabrina.a - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
@mahink bt the reporter posted it. She must be sure about it. I am so frustrated guys ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
sabrina.a thumbnail
@Vrish SBB reporter alia khan posted on her fb that SB is going to end. Viraj is going to make Jhanvi's life hell. This is all happening coz Sriti Jha is quitting the show.