Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
heey everyone :D who like barun and sanaya together ... who wants them together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari97

Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Come On guys guess what i have this awesome track for them that they can use wanna hear :D 
... Tongue
Hello everyone I am so sorry I couldn't call I am actually busy ' I am sorry, I just wanted to say that to barun and khushi with out you it make not sense of IPKKND we need you and I agree with you barun that I dislike the track to but I am making it up for you since people don't want you guys to go my language is Urdu I know but some words is hard to pronounce so the track that I am telling you will be in English to all of you and I hope you like it' So one night Arnav and khushi were in their bedroom and khushi was thinking about araav and arnav decided to change the topic and he says khushi if we get a girl baby what you want to name it' and khushi sighs for a while and says mm well zoeya is pretty name arnav looks at her and says what? And she says zoeya Z-O-E-Y-A and he is like I know I know I heard but I think I know someone named that. Khushi lays down and she is like is it another one of you girlfriend arnav starts like no no and he looks at her and she is asleep he kisses her on the cheeks. After a while arnav gets this random dream that of a little baby girl on is lap when he was 18 and guards dragging her away her mom going away and stuff' and she used to call him arneev and angeli angel' Arnav wakes up in a sudden and he get all of a sudden scared while he is eating he thinks about his dream and he finally he knows he yells ZOEYA! And everyone gets up there like arnavji whats wrong he take angeli to another room and tell everything and she is like what and the same dreams cums to her too last night ' On the other hand they show zoeya in Canada that's were the guards took her and there she met friends one was Sophia and the other was sakshi they were both sis so then they show the part them in Canada in home doing boarding school and the next day they were going home but when they arrived to India zoeya had know were to go so she stayed with Sophia and sakshi' they wandered trough doors and stuff it took all night and all the three girls slept outside and zoeya had a dream kind of like arnav but then she saw her house in her dream' she wakes up and says I think I know were I live she knocks on the door and arnav opens it he gets surprise to see 3 girls and then the 3 girls tell there name and he is like come in angelli lets them stay and then after I while zoeya starts crying at night because of her mom and she lays down arnav cums and sees her he starts to talk to her while she is laying down and zoeya falls asleep. Arnav takes the frame and looks he gets shocked and tears drip but huh he says to him self isn't thins my mom and he is like ZORYA! She wakes up but he goes of tells everyone. In the morning everyone is happy and she gets confused there all like welcome home and she is like huh? And angeli cums up to her you know your mom in ur frame that is our mom to its me you angel baji that you use to call me and zoeya gets shocked and everyone greets her' Days pass she find out about her mom that she died and stuff' Well that is all for now everyone I still have the continuation of this if you would like to know the rest IPKKND just email me at sarahy_fairy@hotmail.com or tweet me at sarah_fairy000 sorry guys this is for you khushi and barun basically this was my dream and I was the girl zoeya and my 2 cousins were Sophia and sakshi but I will like you guys to use it thank you bye! HOW DID YOU LIKE IT GUYS :p Embarrassed ahah
SO SHOULD THEY USE IT Clap YES LOL OR NO Cry 
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK Wink

By the way my name is sarahROFLBlushing
just message me what you think :D :D  by the way my name is sarah :) Embarrassed TongueHug

Edited by SarahYaqoob - 10 November 2012 at 10:07pm

Dreamy24

Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Eww did you guys see !! the new ASR :'( 
dont leave us baruun CryCry
Guys if any of you can call star plus and tell barun my new track do me a favour...
Tell my storry that i wrote above if you do Hug <3 
PLEASE DO WE NEED BARUN
WHO IS WITH ME!!! <3 :DStar

Edited by SarahYaqoob - 11 November 2012 at 10:40am

pari97

Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryOKAAY GUYS NOW IT ENDED I AM SOO SADD!! :( CryCryCryCryCryCry I AM SORRY I AM CryCryCryCryCryHeartHeart<3 <3 <3HeartTRYING MY HARDEST TO BEG STARPLUS FOR IPKKND 2 AND I WONT LET YOU DOWN!! :DHeart
~AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CAN LIKE THIS PAGE ON FACE BOOK~...
ArShI ~Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon~
 HeartHeartBroken Heart
search this up and plzz LIKE up!
LUV YOU AND THANKS!! <3
... DONT WORRY!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top