Page 2 Page 2

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I made this thread Who Loves Roopal Tyagi aka Gunjan the Most:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009arjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who Loves Roopal Tyagi aka Gunjan the Most:D" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Every girl should be like Gunjan. She is independent, caring, supportive, sincere, understanding, intelligent, and a lot of things. She showed a lot of people that being modern doesn't necessarily mean being "bad." Through her character, we can see many aspects of a girl in our society... I love her! Tongue She is the most realistic character in the show, which is the best part about her! Clap

Edited by SunshineTears - 10 November 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I love Gunjan's character she spunky, carefree and is caring about the ones she loves...and also she voices her opinions about things she doesn't feel right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60

KushalFan-Sim

KushalFan-Sim

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Gunjan is damn adoreble..n Roopal di is alsoo the same.. very geniune sweet n down to earth  ! 

mahamarif

mahamarif

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i agree with everyone she is cute ,adorable,and modern and we all love her dresses and way of styling and tht dosent mean that she is bad or wht

MOGAMMBO

Groupbie

MOGAMMBO

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I M THE GREATEST FAN OF ROOPAL TYAGI (GUNJAN). I KNOW DEEPLY FROM HER CHILDHOOD ACTING IN IODEX ADVERTISE TO SSLK.I HAVE NEVER SEEN CUTE AND BUBBLY GIRL LIKE ROOPAL EXCEPT DIVYA BHARTI.

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
You really a talent actress all the best 

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Awww she is cute and great actress

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.