Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 (Page 90)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Harshi: That's what I love about Sanaya's interviews. I don't end up more confused than before, she sticks to the point and answers what she is asked. Recently with others, my head just spins WackoThat's why I prefer Sanaya's interview. She will give a yes or no answer without going in circles acting like a victimized, confused soul!
precisely! She can probably explain the situation better than the 1s directly involved in this! Love the clarity n conviction in her answers,she actually made mouths shut up,both during her UK stint n the tantrum controversy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..EtherealSanz..SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hi to Miyah, Harshi, Priyanka (my twin haha) and everyone else here Hug I missed you all so much!

I initially wanted this show to end so that Sanaya can move on to a better show but now I kinda want it to go on just to spite these people making up fake rumors about her just because they want to bring her into this mess. She's honestly the coolest person on the whole show. Everyone else...be it Daljeet, Barun, Akshay, Gautam Hedge, Gul, etc have created drama at some point or other. Sanaya has constantly been controversy-free. At this moment, she's the only one I like from this entire team.

Coming to the new male lead, I wish he was better looking Tongue I'm not a shallow person I swear, but I just wanted someone who would compliment Sanaya. Then again, I didn't find Barun attractive at all when the show first started...then grew to like his look thanks to the character of ASR. If they can pull it off again, hats off to them.

Missed you more! Hug

I'm so confused Pri. On one hand I want the show to continue. Why should it end because of one person?! On the other, I want her out because she deserves better. Better PH, better costars, better character...

And that's exactly why they want to destroy her image. Not sure if you are aware of the "6 hour rumor that went around about Sanaya"? Everyone in the cast has had rumors about them but not Sanaya. So TOI (I think it was them) came out with an article saying how she threw tantrums on the set and took 6 hours to get ready for her performance. Funny thing is, they got many of the facts wrong like, she worked in DMG (she has worked in MJHT!) All other social networking sites just copy pasted that article and it showed how desperate some people are to tarnish her image. She is the only one who doesn't give her fans any headaches and looks like that bothers some people!

I don't like the replacement if that's what he is. I too would have preferred someone better Pri. But like you said, who knows? He might turn out to be hot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..OmNaMaSteOm

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Harshi: That's what I love about Sanaya's interviews. I don't end up more confused than before, she sticks to the point and answers what she is asked. Recently with others, my head just spins WackoThat's why I prefer Sanaya's interview. She will give a yes or no answer without going in circles acting like a victimized, confused soul!
precisely! She can probably explain the situation better than the 1s directly involved in this! Love the clarity n conviction in her answers,she actually made mouths shut up,both during her UK stint n the tantrum controversy!

Yes! I'm surprised they didn't get her to talk for them! None can speak properly, from the PH to the actors in question, all lack PR skills!

I loved her UK trip Embarrassed She proved herself <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
U know,the guy is considered very hot n a looker by media n everyone who has seen him-grasim mr.india,after all. Plus,heard his acting is good too. He does look bad with a grim face bt very cute when he smiles. I liked him in 'sab mera tu' of TMLS,he was very passionate!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
some ppl on this forum are trying really very hard to ruin Sanaya's image LOL its not working, keep trying!!
ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
bye everyone need to sleep now
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey guyz me back
..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Girlsss did u read that now there are news that even sanaya is quitting?!? From where did the news started??

Go to top