Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 (Page 88)

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

SI & quitting sounds extremely absurd to me & i think its a trap to ruin her image now but guess what pplwa its not working !

Harshi Hug I've been singing that for so long now! ROFL The reason is absurd! We are not like these gullible fans who will believe anything, I chose to wait for confirmation from Sanaya. If she says that's really why she is quitting, then I'll believe. Though I doubt that's the case! 
Some kids in the forum are trying really hard to tarnish her image! So called reliable sources Wacko

Miyah Hug because the Male lead image is getting into serious trouble they need some thing else to do hence this - let an interview of Sanaya come too ! she might be thinking what the heck is going on already lol LOL

Ah yes! Well put. How can the male lead's reputation be ruined only? They need to be fair and ruin Sanaya's too Sleepy Kuch fans bhi na! They are so pathetic -_-

I want an interview of her. Not just because of this, but I love when she gives interviews! <3 Such a well spoken lady, she can talk so well, and I love how she is with her fans! <3 '

Btw, a Sanaya fan just called SP who confirmed it's just a rumor ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hello to all my lovely friends here...I won't dare mention you all by names because you all are probably pissed off with me for being so inactive and slow with replying to PMs/scraps. I promise I'll get to them soon. I just popped in to say I love Sanaya. 

I find it amusing how people are now making up rumors that Sanaya wants to quit. They want to drag her into this mess created by Gul/Barun. Sanaya is the most professional and controversy-free person on this entire show. I'm sure it bothers them that she has such a clean rep. Its quite pathetic.

Gosh PPG is shocking me alot lately Shocked what r u doing here ???

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by additive_monaya

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

just watched Sanaya in today's epi
must say she is capable of shouldering the show alone
btw are there any quitting rumours about her?

hey shaurya bhai long time

yes there r some silly rumours
just watched Khamoshiyaan
must say I m loving itTongue
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

SI & quitting sounds extremely absurd to me & i think its a trap to ruin her image now but guess what pplwa its not working !

Harshi HugI've been singing that for so long now! ROFL The reason is absurd! We are not like these gullible fans who will believe anything, I chose to wait for confirmation from Sanaya. If she says that's really why she is quitting, then I'll believe. Though I doubt that's the case!
Some kids in the forum are trying really hard to tarnish her image! So called reliable sources Wacko
v should be happy. Probably these despo kids have realised that only sanaya's good reputation can justify their hero's deed! They need her stamp in their war against the PH

OmNaMaSteOm

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Hello to all my lovely friends here...I won't dare mention you all by names because you all are probably pissed off with me for being so inactive and slow with replying to PMs/scraps. I promise I'll get to them soon. I just popped in to say I love Sanaya. 

I find it amusing how people are now making up rumors that Sanaya wants to quit. They want to drag her into this mess created by Gul/Barun. Sanaya is the most professional and controversy-free person on this entire show. I'm sure it bothers them that she has such a clean rep. Its quite pathetic.
hey pri

please be here more often i miss your company after the birthday thread

and agree with you
EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

PRIII!!!!!!!

*thud*
*faint*

My eyes popped out when I saw you hitting the "like" button! I missed you SO much Hug Exactly. Seeing how the Sahara neice started all these rumors is enough for me to know it's all FAKE!

How are you?! HugHeart

Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 14 November 2012 at 11:43am

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Harshi Hug I've been singing that for so long now! ROFL The reason is absurd! We are not like these gullible fans who will believe anything, I chose to wait for confirmation from Sanaya. If she says that's really why she is quitting, then I'll believe. Though I doubt that's the case! 

Miyah Hug because the Male lead image is getting into serious trouble they need some thing else to do hence this - let an interview of Sanaya come too ! she might be thinking what the heck is going on already lol LOL

Ah yes! Well put. How can the male lead's reputation be ruined only? They need to be fair and ruin Sanaya's too Sleepy Kuch fans bhi na! They are so pathetic -_-

I want an interview of her. Not just because of this, but I love when she gives interviews! <3 Such a well spoken lady, she can talk so well, and I love how she is with her fans! <3 '

Btw, a Sanaya fan just called SP who confirmed it's just a rumor ROFL

gosh the line was enough for me ROFL her interview will shut people up instead of making people develop theories lol which we do for "other" interview lately !

EtherealSanz..

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by additive_monaya

just watched Sanaya in today's epi
must say she is capable of shouldering the show alone
btw are there any quitting rumours about her?

hey shaurya bhai long time

yes there r some silly rumours
just watched Khamoshiyaan
must say I m loving itTongue

bhai mujhe dekh kar khamoshiyaan yaad aaya?ConfusedLOL

miyah di is here we can't talk about i hereLOL

i will tell you in some other place how i feel about it Wink

Go to top